Dick pics (And pussies) - genitalia - as avatars.... (hot topic?)

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Should we enforce a site-wide ban on dick pic avatars?

• Total voters

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
What can I say.. We block eggs on twitter
We don't or can't read a blank profile
So what is the point?
Get rid of them.
Lack of sleep
Sorry

Okay to try not to go too far off topic for a min, a blank profile and avatar is extremely hard to consider and do. Because we can't force people to write bios or actually have avatars. Encourage yes, force no... But there are tools and means to manage that.
Stop apologising, you are fine. And thank you for my extremely nice apology last night on Twitter :love: ;) x

Reactions: Pearls
E

EASTLANCSFUN

I'm basing my opinion on what other women have told me over the years...it's the same with wank cams....If anyone wants to see my bits I am happy to reveal all when necessary :)

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Now seriously how do they know?
Shoot them all I say.
Because they're monitoring your private messages, yes they are reading them, and watching what you are doing online. Simple. Sadly.. x

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Can we still shoot them though?

I cannot condone nor condemn :whistle::whistle:
I'd say so though ha! :D
Change the incentive when people join.. No profile or avi gets a limited life
The current offer of 6 months to those who make an effort and appear genuine.
All the hunks get me
Lol

Sounds a plan, change the incentives and float Biba on the SS market for Le Hunks. :p
Seriously, that's one way of managing it.. Encouraged to do these things rather than not - there's many ways for us to do things like that. That's definitely a hot topic in it's own right though. ;) x

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
No avatar then read only access to forums and no mailing, if they can't be bothered to build a profile then why give them full access

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
What are the trophy point things?
Can't they have a real value. Get to a level for access your a period of membership.
Points for profile ls and photos and avatars etc
What do I know.. Just thinking outloud
Yes that's partly what they're for, but an ongoing thing I'm working on.. :)
Avatars are one thing we can include and also profile text/information.

Reactions: The-A-Team
M

meet_the_fockers

It's fairly obvious what the outcome of this vote will be so to spice it up as agony aunt points out keep them in the background .. The avatar needs to be a gateway to the introduction... So what about blank ones and blank profiles?
Now these piss me off!! I don't give them the time of day!

Reactions: Admin and Pearls

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
This site is different from others and one way to keep it like that is to apply some rules. Pepole may not like that but you only need to look at the forums to see that most of the people who engage in them have an avatar and a decent profile which in itself speaks volumes. I found on the other site that most of the grief came from those individuals whose profiles were either no existant or a basic one line. You have already said that at some point you want to cap the numbers and if you do that then do you really want a lot of users who are essentially hidden? The point about avatars has been mentioned in other threads and the consensus appeared to be we wanted people who got involved in the site to make it stand out from the others, in a similar vein and at the risk of shooting myself in the head, a limit on the number of single guys. I appeciate some of this is slightly off topic and contentious but I think this is what makes the site that bit different.

Reactions: Pearls and Admin
21 October 2015
City
Wolverhampton
Personally i think it's the users choice to use whatever picture they want to as there avatar. I don't want to see a huge erection or for that matter a big furry kitten as an avatar, that's why I don't use one for my avatar. If other guys want to mess up there chances of getting meets and having some fun with the fantastic people on here, then who am I to stop them! Haha

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Personally i think it's the users choice to use whatever picture they want to as there avatar. I don't want to see a huge erection or for that matter a big furry kitten as an avatar, that's why I don't use one for my avatar. If other guys want to mess up there chances of getting meets and having some fun with the fantastic people on here, then who am I to stop them! Haha
Good point and you have a lovely avatar, always nice to see a happy face xx

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
This site is different from others and one way to keep it like that is to apply some rules. Pepole may not like that but you only need to look at the forums to see that most of the people who engage in them have an avatar and a decent profile which in itself speaks volumes. I found on the other site that most of the grief came from those individuals whose profiles were either no existant or a basic one line. You have already said that at some point you want to cap the numbers and if you do that then do you really want a lot of users who are essentially hidden? The point about avatars has been mentioned in other threads and the consensus appeared to be we wanted people who got involved in the site to make it stand out from the others, in a similar vein and at the risk of shooting myself in the head, a limit on the number of single guys. I appeciate some of this is slightly off topic and contentious but I think this is what makes the site that bit different.

Exactly.. You summed it up pretty much there @Therapon and you know what we're trying to achieve and where we're headed with this. Empty ghost profiles are no no and will be dealt with, without doubt.

Exactly and your avatar is a perfect example of this.. :) (y)

Reactions: Pearls