do you feel your current partner is your "soul mate"?

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
28 May 2015
After spending 30 years single, I ended up meeting my soul mate on-line. That was fitting as my entire life is the computer and I've been on the net since 1997. But I've been using the PC to talk to people as early as 1990 when I got my first modem.

Anyway, I met her on Vampire Freaks of all places. We are not goth, but both happened to have an account. Our first chat over IM was at least 12 hours non-stop. The next day I called her and we talked on the phone just as long and this continued at least a month before I packed whatever could fit in my car and drove about 1000 miles to her town and we moved in together (I pre-arranged an apartment for us to move into).

I knew she was the "one", because our first phone call was completely natural. I wasn't nervous and neither was she. It was like we were old friends catching up. Like we had known each other for decades. Every other girl I've ever talked to I'd be so nervous I'd almost get sick. But not with her. Not at all. We are truly two old souls meeting yet again in this new life.

It will be 9 years next month and it's just been pure bliss....

Last edited:
22 March 2015
City
Tenby
What a lovely story to tell and I love that you have found your true soul mate which is very rare these days..

You just know when you meet the right person as if you have known each other all your lives and the connection is just perfect.
xxxx

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
That's a very nice story to share with everyone Vex.. Congratulations mate (y) :)
A lovely story and event, and the fact you packed and drove 1,000 miles just to be with her, says it all my friend.
Actions speak louder than words!

Yes, Mrs A and I are soul mates... How we came to be, is a very long story... but we've been together 15 years, and fought through hell and back to get there!

We are in tune with each other, Mrs A hurts? I hurt.. and vice-versa. We think of the same things, have our own language and know things just by looking at each other.
it's unique and very special.
:)

28 May 2015
What a lovely story to tell and I love that you have found your true soul mate which is very rare these days..

You just know when you meet the right person as if you have known each other all your lives and the connection is just perfect.
xxxx
Yes exactly! The very first time I saw her was actually on a webcam. The cam was with me and her slut half sister. I saw her on a couch trying to hide in the background and felt this instant connection! Very cool!!!

Reactions: Admin and Lace
28 May 2015
That's a very nice story to share with everyone Vex.. Congratulations mate (y) :)
A lovely story and event, and the fact you packed and drove 1,000 miles just to be with her, says it all my friend.
Actions speak louder than words!

Yes, Mrs A and I are soul mates... How we came to be, is a very long story... but we've been together 15 years, and fought through hell and back to get there!

We are in tune with each other, Mrs A hurts? I hurt.. and vice-versa. We think of the same things, have our own language and know things just by looking at each other.
it's unique and very special.
:)
Yup yup. Same here. :)

28 May 2015
Yes that's how it was with my g/f! Very intense feeling when two old souls meet again in this life.

L

Leather

Yes that's how it was with my g/f! Very intense feeling when two old souls meet again in this life.
I thought you were a bit of a wild one but it seems you are a softie really xx
Letting the dark side drop a little hehe xx

Reactions: Drac Morbis
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Well Im a big believer that no matter how long you wait and what cicumstances are in the way,Your soulmate will find you and you will find them,I found mine at a very low point of my life and so was his,
We found each other and we have never been apart since..
He is my best friend my lover and my husband and there is not a day that goes by that we dont tell each other how much we love each other,That can be up to a hundred times...
I wake up every morning and smile that I have this beautiful person next to me,
We are one person in mind,body and soul....:love::love::love::love::love:

W

Wolf

I first time I saw Mrs Wolf was in a city centre pub where I worked behind the bar 23 years ago:eek:.
So, being the romantic type, I decided the obvious thing to do was hurl bucket loads of ice at her across the pub :D. We've been together ever since.(y)
Who says romance is dead. :surprise:

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
I first time I saw Mrs Wolf was in a city centre pub where I worked behind the bar 23 years ago:eek:.
So, being the romantic type, I decided the obvious thing to do was hurl bucket loads of ice at her across the pub :D. We've been together ever since.(y)
Omg and it isnt hehe xx:D:D

Reactions: Admin
S

Scarlet

Yes I love telling that story makes me smile so....much.
You are my one and only true love Mr Wolf. Love you to the moon and back.....

A

AstralLove

After spending 30 years single, I ended up meeting my soul mate on-line. That was fitting as my entire life is the computer and I've been on the net since 1997. But I've been using the PC to talk to people as early as 1990 when I got my first modem.

Anyway, I met her on Vampire Freaks of all places. We are not goth, but both happened to have an account. Our first chat over IM was at least 12 hours non-stop. The next day I called her and we talked on the phone just as long and this continued at least a month before I packed whatever could fit in my car and drove about 1000 miles to her town and we moved in together (I pre-arranged an apartment for us to move into).

I knew she was the "one", because our first phone call was completely natural. I wasn't nervous and neither was she. It was like we were old friends catching up. Like we had known each other for decades. Every other girl I've ever talked to I'd be so nervous I'd almost get sick. But not with her. Not at all. We are truly two old souls meeting yet again in this new life.

It will be 9 years next month and it's just been pure bliss....
That so lovely xx

28 May 2015
Well Im a big believer that no matter how long you wait and what cicumstances are in the way,Your soulmate will find you and you will find them,I found mine at a very low point of my life and so was his,
We found each other and we have never been apart since..
He is my best friend my lover and my husband and there is not a day that goes by that we dont tell each other how much we love each other,That can be up to a hundred times...
I wake up every morning and smile that I have this beautiful person next to me,
We are one person in mind,body and soul....:love::love::love::love::love:
Yup, exact same for my g/f and I!! :)