Embarrassing Injuries.

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Ok guys there are plenty of fetishes out there that we like to have a dabble in but has anything happened to you where the need for a GP or A&E has been needed urgently..

We have all seen in the press crazy stories where people have got stuck or got something stuck in places they shouldn't have :eek:

I think I read once where a guy was playing around and got a sex toy actually stuck up his dick :eek:

Have you ever been injured just by being with a partner? ;)

D

Deleted member 1402

I had to go to my Practice Nurse at my Doctors, because I was so sore after taking my first VWE guy. He was brutal!!
Nurse examined me and my cervix was bruised or summat.
I went back to the guy for more and he was my buddy for a few months.

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
I had lime juice poured down my helmet..
Testicles swelled up. Absolute agony.
Had to go to a&e for treatment.
Still have a blocked vein to this day.
I was 19 years old and my girlfriends mother did it to me..
Stephen
:eek::eek:

Reactions: Therapon
D

Deleted member 1030

I had lime juice poured down my helmet..
Testicles swelled up. Absolute agony.
Had to go to a&e for treatment.
Still have a blocked vein to this day.
I was 19 years old and my girlfriends mother did it to me..
Stephen

This post raises a lot more questions than it answers! o_O

D

Deleted member 2610

It was YOU then? :D
I've done that, ralgex between my legs... Not good at all. done it many, many times... And used it then forgotten to wash hands before visiting the gents.. Damn..
Fkin ell. :eek:
Yep done that and can't get it off with water. Think I was the fasts person on the pitch lol :D:rofl::rofl:

Reactions: Admin and Pearls
D

Deleted member 1402

Did the girlfriend know about you two?

I split mine at the top because it turned out it was too tight and had to have plastic surgery which trust me is not recommended when you're in your 30s. It is not a very nice place to have stitches, especially when you wake up with morning glory regardless.
Ouch, seems a popular injury though

Reactions: Admin

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Did the girlfriend know about you two?

I split mine at the top because it turned out it was too tight and had to have plastic surgery which trust me is not recommended when you're in your 30s. It is not a very nice place to have stitches, especially when you wake up with morning glory regardless.
Ouch! That sounds painful... (n) :confused:

I bet that hurt.
Ouch!
The girlfriend didn't know so he tells me.
You should ask him about the time he got caught.
7 stitches in the scrotum
And he had to walk to the hospital holding his Testicles in a t towel
Marriage.!
Who needs it
Oh my word! it gets worse.. :eek:

D

Deleted member 3411

A friend who used to be a nurse told her the story of a guy who came in after having been caught with his girlfriend (who we wasn't supposed to be in the bedroom with), he put his trousers on in such a hurry he caught the end in his zip. As all the Young A & E nurses stood around debating what to do a senior nurse came in to see what the problem was, took one look at the situation, said to the girls don't be silly girls just get on with it, grabbed the top of his jeans and yanked the zip down.

Aaaaargh!!!

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
A friend who used to be a nurse told her the story of a guy who came in after having been caught with his girlfriend (who we wasn't supposed to be in the bedroom with), he put his trousers on in such a hurry he caught the end in his zip. As all the Young A & E nurses stood around debating what to do a senior nurse came in to see what the problem was, took one look at the situation, said to the girls don't be silly girls just get on with it, grabbed the top of his jeans and yanked the zip down.

Aaaaargh!!!
Oh my God! :eek: That made me cross my legs...

D

Deleted member 1402

Aaaaargh!!!
Evil Doctor!

Reactions: Admin