Welcome to...
Social Swinging

A genuine site, by genuine swingers FOR swingers!

Register Today

Embarrassing Injuries.

Discussion in 'All About Swinging' started by Pearls, 6 May 2016.

1. Therapon

Therapon Admin Sprtr

Once tried never forgotten :rofl: I will stick to manual razors in future.

• Funny Funny x 3
  2. No long lasting injuries occured, but i remember once someone mistaking a tube of deep-heat gel for lube.
    Results were not pretty:eek:xx

• Funny Funny x 5
  3. Therapon

Therapon Admin Sprtr

We tried some lube, a bit like deep heat but not as strong. It was great until I tried showering, combinantion of the lube with hot water ........

Boiled eggs spring to mind.

• Funny Funny x 5
  4. Not an embarrassing injury but nearly ended up at A&E.

G treated me to a little vibrating butt plug quite small, so using some anal lube the numbing stuff (only a little to ease it in) and normal lube we started getting all steamy and I was enjoying it very much until in my eagerness pushed the bloody thing all the way in and up!:eek:
    Worrying thing was with all the lube we'd used I couldn't get a grip of it! G even tried to no avail. 1 hour later panicking about the A&E trip ( bearing in mind son was asleep upstairs!) G said squat and push it out! So I went upstairs, sat on the toilet and pushed nothing! He said " no squat like you're crapping in a hole in the ground"! Off the toilet I got, squatted and 5 mins later out popped the bugger still vibrating!

It went straight in the bin!:D:D:D:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: S xxxx have not gone near a butt plug since! lol :):rofl::rofl::rofl:

• Funny Funny x 6
    • Impressive Impressive x 2
  5. Pearls

Pearls #PearlsTechSupport Sprtr

Omg :rofl:

• Funny Funny x 2
  6. Hence why no anal - things are not supposed to be up there! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: S xx

• Winner Winner x 5
  7. Pearls

Pearls #PearlsTechSupport Sprtr

I hear ya :eek::rofl:

• Winner Winner x 2
  8. Lips_Pearls

Lips_Pearls PV Sprtr

Sorry but that's some funny shit right there ;) :D :D x

• Funny Funny x 3
  9. Wasn’t at the time :confused::confused: bloody hilarious now! :lol::D:rofl: S xx

• Funny Funny x 4
  10. T&C

T&C PV Sprtr

Once tried shaving the old boy with an electric shaver and ended up catching a peace of skin in the cutters, panicked and pulled it off still attached to me and cutting ..blood everywhere and me now thinking I’ve lost a bollock. Then had to explain to my mum why the bathroom was like a slaughter house and of course mum wanted to check it was ok :cry::cry: xxx :0)) T

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Impressive Impressive x 1
  11. T&C

T&C PV Sprtr

Having just had the snip and walking a bit like John Wayne went home put on my work clobber, outside lifting a few bags of cement. I hadn’t realised that cement in a recently stitched cut is not good, no idea how cement end up in my pants but it did.
    Next day a bit red, swelling carried on and on, getting a bit more red. Next day bollock the size of a cricket ball, infected cut looking like gone off cheese. That’s ok bit of cream and it’ll be ok....nope trip to A&E they had to lance the cut to clean it out, this led to a number of young nursers coming to watch and laugh.
    After a few days, weeks worrying if it would work again was able to get back in the saddle...shame couldn’t have kept the bollock size :eek: xxxx :0)) T

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Impressive Impressive x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice