Embarrassing Injuries.

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
W

Wheels5885

Ok guys there are plenty of fetishes out there that we like to have a dabble in but has anything happened to you where the need for a GP or A&E has been needed urgently..

We have all seen in the press crazy stories where people have got stuck or got something stuck in places they shouldn't have :eek:

I think I read once where a guy was playing around and got a sex toy actually stuck up his dick :eek:

Have you ever been injured just by being with a partner? ;)

have been caned causing deep cuts slight bleeding but was ok as I couldn't feel it

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
In my previous job role the following the following came through the door.
Man with vibrator in bottom that he couldn't get out, he had to go to theatre, vib was still buzzing!
Man inserted apple in bottom!
Man inserted a funnel down his pee hole!
Woman lost mobile phone in vagina!
Girl & boyfriend experimented with cocaine on clit?!
Oh how I miss that job :D

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Just nearly chocked on my coffee ffs. Brilliant, how the hell do people manage to do this stuff, and the mobile phone, can just imagine the bloody thing ringing in place a mobile should never ring.

Reactions: Pearls and Admin

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
Ah that explains the mobile phone then :rofl::rofl: Yeah I can imagine them trying to explain - you'd need a good imagination to come up with an excuse, pmsl.

Reactions: Pearls
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
In my previous job role the following the following came through the door.
Man with vibrator in bottom that he couldn't get out, he had to go to theatre, vib was still buzzing!
Man inserted apple in bottom!
Man inserted a funnel down his pee hole!
Woman lost mobile phone in vagina!
Girl & boyfriend experimented with cocaine on clit?!
Oh how I miss that job :D
:rofl::rofl:

D

Deleted member 3411

Just to bring the tone down a touch a word of warning. As I have mentioned other posts a friend of mine used to be a nurse in A&E. They had a guy come in with an object inserted in his rectum. The damage done lead to him getting an infection, blood poisoning, followed by death...
In the immortal words of Hill Street Blues, "Hey people let's be careful out there".

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Just to bring the tone down a touch a word of warning. As I have mentioned other posts a friend of mine used to be a nurse in A&E. They had a guy come in with an object inserted in his rectum. The damage done lead to him getting an infection, blood poisoning, followed by death...
In the immortal words of Hill Street Blues, "Hey people let's be careful out there".
Omg what is wrong with people :eek:

Reactions: Deleted member 1402
D

Deleted member 1402

not much goes up my arse, only suitable plugs with preferably a T-bar

Reactions: Pearls
S

Scrunchy&Muffet

Ive never broken anybodys nose lol. But i tend to issue a warning...."touch the feet and i am not responsible for my actions or the consequences". Ticklers and toe suckers do so at their own risk hahaha xx

27 April 2015
Ok guys there are plenty of fetishes out there that we like to have a dabble in but has anything happened to you where the need for a GP or A&E has been needed urgently..

We have all seen in the press crazy stories where people have got stuck or got something stuck in places they shouldn't have :eek:

I think I read once where a guy was playing around and got a sex toy actually stuck up his dick :eek:

Have you ever been injured just by being with a partner? ;)
Yes, a couple of years ago, the couple we were with, after around an hour of very enjoyable orgasms for both fun, explained the Mr of the team really enjoyed having his penis bitten during oral play, So Mrs A Team attempted to oblige him to the best of her abilities, but didn't seem to quite hit the mark for him, as scared of hurting him too much, then the Mrs of the team came over to me, and started orally working on me, at the same time as Mrs A Team was chewing forcefully on him, now to be honest, pain on my Todger, does not inspire sexy feelings for me, in any way at all, and as the couple both glanced at each other, she bit hard on the very Base of my Todger whilst deep throating me, as I recoiled in agony, and deeply horrified, and bleeding profusely, the evening ended drastically and without hesitation. The Mr of the couple messaged us afterwards, saying we wouldn't be meeting again, as his wife couldn't find any guys that satisfied her needs properly !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Needless to say, we have not met again. (bite marks took around a month to heal !! )

D

Deleted member 1402

Speaking of toothy bjs, I let a lady friend loose on my sub in a private room, whilst I chilled at the bar chatting to his wife. Next min, he comes out in tears with his cock black and blue with teeth marks in it. I got a rollocking at first, in my defence, how was I to know how brutal she was?
His wife wasn't impressed as it put him out of action for weeks, took forever to heal.
Friend insisted she didn't used her teeth which was most amusing! :BlowJ:
We had some laughs together, but is another friend I have lost to a vanilla relationship :(