Embarrassing Injuries.

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 6485

No long lasting injuries occured, but i remember once someone mistaking a tube of deep-heat gel for lube.
Results were not pretty:eek:xx

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
We tried some lube, a bit like deep heat but not as strong. It was great until I tried showering, combinantion of the lube with hot water ........

Boiled eggs spring to mind.

D

Deleted member 3175

Not an embarrassing injury but nearly ended up at A&E.

G treated me to a little vibrating butt plug quite small, so using some anal lube the numbing stuff (only a little to ease it in) and normal lube we started getting all steamy and I was enjoying it very much until in my eagerness pushed the bloody thing all the way in and up!:eek:
Worrying thing was with all the lube we'd used I couldn't get a grip of it! G even tried to no avail. 1 hour later panicking about the A&E trip ( bearing in mind son was asleep upstairs!) G said squat and push it out! So I went upstairs, sat on the toilet and pushed nothing! He said " no squat like you're crapping in a hole in the ground"! Off the toilet I got, squatted and 5 mins later out popped the bugger still vibrating!

It went straight in the bin!:D:D:D:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: S xxxx have not gone near a butt plug since! lol :):rofl::rofl::rofl:

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015

G treated me to a little vibrating butt plug quite small, so using some anal lube the numbing stuff (only a little to ease it in) and normal lube we started getting all steamy and I was enjoying it very much until in my eagerness pushed the bloody thing all the way in and up!:eek:
Worrying thing was with all the lube we'd used I couldn't get a grip of it! G even tried to no avail. 1 hour later panicking about the A&E trip ( bearing in mind son was asleep upstairs!) G said squat and push it out! So I went upstairs, sat on the toilet and pushed nothing! He said " no squat like you're crapping in a hole in the ground"! Off the toilet I got, squatted and 5 mins later out popped the bugger still vibrating!

It went straight in the bin!:D:D:D:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: S xxxx have not gone near a butt plug since! lol :):rofl::rofl::rofl:
Omg :rofl:

19 March 2015

Sorry but that's some funny shit right there ;) :D :D x

D

Deleted member 6127

Once tried shaving the old boy with an electric shaver and ended up catching a peace of skin in the cutters, panicked and pulled it off still attached to me and cutting ..blood everywhere and me now thinking I’ve lost a bollock. Then had to explain to my mum why the bathroom was like a slaughter house and of course mum wanted to check it was ok :cry::cry: xxx :0)) T

D

Deleted member 6127

Having just had the snip and walking a bit like John Wayne went home put on my work clobber, outside lifting a few bags of cement. I hadn’t realised that cement in a recently stitched cut is not good, no idea how cement end up in my pants but it did.
Next day a bit red, swelling carried on and on, getting a bit more red. Next day bollock the size of a cricket ball, infected cut looking like gone off cheese. That’s ok bit of cream and it’ll be ok....nope trip to A&E they had to lance the cut to clean it out, this led to a number of young nursers coming to watch and laugh.
After a few days, weeks worrying if it would work again was able to get back in the saddle...shame couldn’t have kept the bollock size :eek: xxxx :0)) T

Reactions: Deleted member 6485