Facebook Data Leak And Farming/harvesting

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
5 July 2016
City
Ossett
Having worked for a large telecoms business in the Internt access area, whatever systems you use you can be located, whatever site you use can be traced, what you type can be read. I also had MOD clearance and have worked in areas where my minder was armed and to put it simply, if you use the internet your information is, if required, available. Does it bother me, no because the reality is no-one is really bothered until you do certain things to trigger a protocol. So the likes of facebook are trivial in the bigger picture.

Aye is it true keywords can trigger these protocols such as 'bomb' or 'terrorist'?

Oh that's odd a van just pulled up outside the house.... There's suited men in sunglasses walking down my driveway. I wonder what they wa............

Reactions: Therapon

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
What I want to know is does my bum look ok in my pics. I'd hate to think if anyone got hold of my data that they would release the picture with the zit on it :)

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Having worked for a large telecoms business in the Internt access area, whatever systems you use you can be located, whatever site you use can be traced, what you type can be read. I also had MOD clearance and have worked in areas where my minder was armed and to put it simply, if you use the internet your information is, if required, available. Does it bother me, no because the reality is no-one is really bothered until you do certain things to trigger a protocol. So the likes of facebook are trivial in the bigger picture.
I knew you were a spy :cautious:

T

The_Bibas

Yeah, just don’t click on the alert for any of these posts and ignore any more posts in this thread. :) x
I am so sorry but biba took her life earlier today ..
You are all invited to the funeral.. Well not the boring feckers though ..
Xx

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
I am so sorry but biba took her life earlier today ..
You are all invited to the funeral.. Well not the boring feckers though ..
Xx

Where is that drama queen emoji when you need it, hey just kidding :D:p

Vxxx

27 July 2017
you all feeling safe now ? for facebook and others using "blockchain" would be easy to set up..but like all programs this would slow down your enjoyment..lol..as to world gov looking at any of your data {including dick pic's} sorry nothing changed and never will..cc

Reactions: Pearls
19 March 2015
I've a better option; close down your FB account and forget about your neighbours posts about what they had for tea and how they're feeling shitty about some comment made yesteryear, that still bugs them. But they won't mention who said it, rather, they'd appreciate the "awww hun" posts on their profiles.
Time to drop FB altogether. ;)

4 July 2017
City
Glastonbury
I've a better option; close down your FB account and forget about your neighbours posts about what they had for tea and how they're feeling shitty about some comment made yesteryear, that still bugs them. But they won't mention who said it, rather, they'd appreciate the "awww hun" posts on their profiles.
It takes about three months to shut yr Facebook profile, I'm told

D

Deleted member 1030

But, with all due respect, that is not really a simple solution for some people. Some folks use it to keep in touch with family and friends or to keep updated on various activities/groups etc.
For those people, would the above extension help?

Reactions: Pearls