• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you

Fake Swingers Accounts And Catfishing..

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Completely understand what you suggestion is, but once PV’d they’re good to go. If the images within the gallery then don’t align with the PV, they’re questioned. So the PV itself is an exact filter of that.
However a random PV check using the methods you mentioned could be a good idea to consider.

17 March 2017
City
Manchester
Thankyou for that.
You obviously work hard here. I don't understand why other sites don't do the same and get rid of all these fakes or as you say cat fishers.
I unfortunately have never been catfished lol

11 February 2018
City
Swansea
There is another site where 'gentlemen' and I use the phrase loosely, pretend to be a couple, not sure where they expect to get with that but because they don't insist on photo veri it continues and of course where they are actually in a relationship they can use the photos of their other half to fabricate the lie further. You can often tell that they're faking but still it's a shame that one must assume all unveried couples are fakes

Reactions: Therapon and Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
This is one of the common problems we face. So many couple accounts that won’t verify then simply ask to be removed. This happens daily sadly. X

Reactions: Deleted member 6485
D

Deleted member 6485

This is one of the common problems we face. So many couple accounts that won’t verify then simply ask to be removed. This happens daily sadly. X
Why do single people try and obtain membership as a couple? Do they think they will get on better in the swinging lifestyle?x

Reactions: Admin
S

Sammy

I suppose there is other forms of cat fishing

It's not always just about a face matching a picture

You can get a fake or a catfish even those with lots verifications

They may lead you to believe they are one thing or led a particular lifestyle- however it can be the biggest load of baloney

Obviously there is very little as a community we can do bout it except be vigilant
Sx

4 July 2017
City
Glastonbury
Keep up the good work.

Reactions: Deleted member 6485
21 January 2018
I don't either, just to collect pics, get their kicks, I just don't know any more, I got rid of two today with fake photo verifications. Its mind boggling x

Totally with you both, we just don't get it. We've been the victims of image/vid theft multiple times from Flickr and just don't really post anymore. Sucks that the fun is Sucked out of everything because little men living in Mommies basement get off of just posing and stealing shit..

18 January 2018
City
Birmingham
I don't think it's just men that do it .
But it's shocking and deranged what goes on

MOTM

18 July 2015
You wouldn't believe the pics we see that people try palming off as genuine, why don't guys be honest and be themselves x

21 January 2018
You wouldn't believe the pics we see that people try palming off as genuine, why don't guys be honest and be themselves x

Oh I can imagine. We still get F&F notifications from fake acct, Daily, on the other site. It's like Wow, just steal an entire Instagram account why don't ya...

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…