Favourite Quotes ...

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
4 July 2017
City
Glastonbury
I used to be Snow White, but I Drifted.... Mae West
Haha!

Much more fun than Dorothy Parker.

You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.

Too much of a good thing can be taxing.

When I'm good I'm very, very good, but when I'm bad, I'm better.

When choosing between two evils, I always like to try the one I've never tried before.

Is that a pistol in your pocket, or are you just happy to see me?

I never worry about diets. The only carrots that interest me are the number you get in a diamond.

I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure.

I generally avoid temptation unless I can't resist it.

There are no good girls gone wrong - just bad girls found out.

1 January 2018
City
Manchester
Silence & smile are two powerful tools. Smile is the way to solve many problems & Silence is the way to avoid many problems.

Not sure who said that ..

I often smile at complete strangers .. and the result is often a smile back ..or a "you weirdo " :rofl: look. Most often it's a genuine smile back... We don't smile enough .. or express it to others .. a smile is contagious imo :)

4 July 2017
City
Glastonbury
I was shagging a fuck buddy once upon a sunny afternoon and we're taking a breather between rounds 3 & 4, and he stops and says to me that his bf had approached him for sex the preceding weekend. This is highly unusual; I'm fucking this chap because his partner won't.

So the fb says, "But he's just not as good in the sack as you, so I turned him down."

:love:

D

Deleted member 9976

It should have been "was I really that illusioned"
but that,s Hollywood.

D

Deleted member 9976

If you can't make a girl feel like a princess
You don't deserve to make her feel like your slut.

Spot on Pearls.

4 July 2017
City
Glastonbury
He's spot on, too.
Very strange man, Mr Bukowski. Typically very bleak and spare writing... That's quite positive.

I like his stuff...

We are here to laugh at the odds and live our lives so well that Death will tremble to take us.

Some people never go crazy. What truly horrible lives they must lead.

To do a dull thing with style-now that's what I call art.

If you're losing your soul and you know it, then you've still got a soul left to lose.

You begin saving the world by saving one man at a time; all else is grandiose romanticism or politics.

Genius might be the ability to say a profound thing in a simple way.

Bad taste creates many more millionaires than good taste.

Reactions: Pearls
1 January 2018
City
Manchester
"Did I offer peace today? Did I bring a smile to someone's face? Did I say words of healing? Did I let go of my anger and resentment? Did I forgive? Did I love? These are the real questions. I must trust that the little bit of love that I sow now will bear many fruits, here in this world and the life to come." Henri Nouwen

Reactions: Therapon
4 July 2017
City
Glastonbury
"Did I offer peace today? Did I bring a smile to someone's face? Did I say words of healing? Did I let go of my anger and resentment? Did I forgive? Did I love? These are the real questions. I must trust that the little bit of love that I sow now will bear many fruits, here in this world and the life to come." Henri Nouwen
The Roman emperor Titus had it pointed out to him that he hadn't done anything good for anyone replied, "I have lost a day!"

Reactions: Respect2017
D

Deleted member 9631

Twenty two minutes later, fed up by train delays, came by bike, slow puncture at Peckham.

Reggie Perrin - train delays.
Xx

4 July 2017
City
Glastonbury
2b9823ec02e1e457096ea6b9fed2ada6--stephen-hawking-happy-birthday.jpg