Favourite Quotes ...

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
4 July 2017
City
Glastonbury
“The problem with today’s world is that everyone believes they have the right to express their opinion AND have others listen to it.

The correct statement of individual rights is that everyone has the right to an opinion, but crucially, that opinion can be roundly ignored and even made fun of, particularly if it is demonstrably nonsense!”

― Brian Cox

:)

Reactions: Respect2017
D

Deleted member 1030

You've got to admire a mind that thinks like this;
“A planet is the cradle of mind, but one cannot live in a cradle forever”
Konstantin Eduardovich Tsiolkovsky, Soviet rocket scientist and pioneer of the astronautic theory.

4 July 2017
City
Glastonbury
You've got to admire a mind that thinks like this;
“A planet is the cradle of mind, but one cannot live in a cradle forever”
Konstantin Eduardovich Tsiolkovsky, Soviet rocket scientist and pioneer of the astronautic theory.
carl-sagan-quote-space-2384.jpg.860x0_q70_crop-smart.jpg

4 July 2017
City
Glastonbury
True story: Winston Churchill was taking a dump one day during the War when an assistant tells him that an important official of state needs to see him urgently. Churchill replied:

"Tell the Privy Seal I am sealed to my privy and can only deal with one shit at a time."

D

Deleted member 3175

True story: Winston Churchill was taking a dump one day during the War when an assistant tells him that an important official of state needs to see him urgently. Churchill replied:

"Tell the Privy Seal I am sealed to my privy and can only deal with one shit at a time."

:lol: You amaze me, you're like a encyclopedia of knowledge! S x