Following And Being Followed

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
21 January 2018
City
Carmarthen
Am I right in saying the site etiquette is ask another member if you can follow them as oppose to just clicking their little button
Sx
You're quite welcome to click my little button if you want :p :oops: :lol: xx

S

Sammy

I was just being dirty :lol::p. You'll have to excuse my sense of humour these days - I'm suffering from withdrawal symptoms :cry: :) xx

lol I did know lol
you've a wicked sense of humour

As for withdrawals lol best get sorted lol get clicking lots of. Buttons
Sx

Reactions: Pearls
D

Deleted member 3657

I have few that have followed me without ever interacting with me at all. My question is this, if a train left a station heading west at 19:46 what time would I still be wondering why????

T

The_Bibas

They say that if you don't ask you don't get .
They also say that possession is nine tenths of the law...
Soooooooo confused...
Healp

Xxxbibaxxx

9 September 2017
Obviously I’m a single guy so I don’t have the concern that I might be followed by someone for purely sexual purposes.
So, on that basis I feel that if someone has shown an interest in me and taken the decision to follow me I actually feel flattered and will always follow back. xx

D

Deleted member 5247

I view following as a compliment whether it’s me receiving the follow or pressing the follow button. When I first joined I didn’t realise not asking first was a faux pas and followed to my hearts content. I admit to not making the first move now. If I was to follow it wouldn’t mean ‘I want to get in your pants’ but rather ‘You interest me, I’d like to know more’

19 March 2015
Yeah.. look, it may not be quite stiff upper lip "ask before following" thing going on here.. but if people choose to follow then where's the real harm? You can amend your account as necessary to prevent people from contacting you - should you choose for them not to.
I.E you have the option to change who can send you messages, or receive your feed, or even view media. Having people follow you does not mean to say that you're all of a sudden going to jump over them and, equally in fact - following them does not either.
But I personally think when you follow someone in return then that may be a sign of interest.
The whole dynamic and aspect of this site is to be bloody friendly to other people; whether you jump their bones or not. Full stop.
Friends we don't know. Lovers we may come to know. ;) x