Friday Night Chats - Guess The Member

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Okay actually, I am going to have to give this week a miss sadly. I'm going through the members lists & media - sadly there's not enough to host this tonight... So in effect I'd only be recycling old photos from previous nights?
Until such time really as we get more participants who are uploading media and allowing us to use them, I feel my hands are a little tied as I can't use them without permission and can't use the same media over and over.

So we can do something else in the chat rooms such as truth or dare, or just hammer the Friday night is party night thread found here;
Hey Its Friday Night, Which Means Its Party Night..

Sorry all.... it will be nigh on impossible to due given the fact I've already used so many of people's existing images.

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
Fair enough @Admin you can only do so much truth or Dare sounds like fun :D or just general chat either way it will be a bit of fun :)

V&Nxxx

Reactions: Pearls
D

Deleted member 6485

Cant be helped if you havent the tools to do the task at hand @Admin .
Friday night in the party thread or in the pub?x

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Sadly it really can't be helped. If we don't have enough new media and willing participants to allow use of photos, (bearing in mind a lot don't/won't be following this thread) then there's nothing more I can do unfortunately. x

Reactions: Pearls

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
Funny as before you posted it's not possible tonight I was trying to post our reply of yes use our pics as it's always alot of fun but if there isn't enough bodies to join in and do the same there isn't a lot that can be done :)

Vxxx

Reactions: Therapon and Pearls

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Yeah due to lack of new media and member participation it just cant go ahead this week unfortunately.
By next week we may be in a better position but for this week it just can’t happen.
Even if I managed now at this time of the day to get enough photos, it’d be a struggle to edit them all in time now anyway as it takes me either a full 8-9 hours or spread out over two days to do. x