Friday Night Chats - Guess The Member

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Yeah due to lack of new media and member participation it just cant go ahead this week unfortunately.
By next week we may be in a better position but for this week it just can’t happen.
Even if I managed now at this time of the day to get enough photos, it’d be a struggle to edit them all in time now anyway as it takes me either a full 8-9 hours or spread out over two days to do. x
Hopefully peeps, if we have enough participants and media, it can go ahead this coming Friday. (y) x

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
So.... I think the chatrooms on a Friday night are proving to be a success for some.
Especially @MP386 who said the following;
Today has been full of surprises... no hangover!! New .. conversations .... more lovely sexy people... xx
Has being in there paid off for you? Would you recommend more to join in?

If bored and stuck in on Friday, come and join us in the CockWell Inn and who knows where it may lead.
There's lots of lovely and funny characters on this site and everyone is friendly, talkative and pretty open... (lol open :sneaky: )
If you're a bit shy and not sure where to start, then I genuinely believe this is a great ice-breaker for people especially on a Friday night when the drinks could be flowing.
Come on in, who knows... you may like it. ;) x

Reactions: MP386
D

Deleted member 8095

Friday night has lead to a weekend full of surprises for us, we've taken bigger steps than we could have ever dreamed of !! And it all started at the inn x (P)

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
So.... I think the chatrooms on a Friday night are proving to be a success for some.
Especially @MP386 who said the following;

Has being in there paid off for you? Would you recommend more to join in?

If bored and stuck in on Friday, come and join us in the CockWell Inn and who knows where it may lead.
There's lots of lovely and funny characters on this site and everyone is friendly, talkative and pretty open... (lol open :sneaky: )
If you're a bit shy and not sure where to start, then I genuinely believe this is a great ice-breaker for people especially on a Friday night when the drinks could be flowing.
Come on in, who knows... you may like it. ;) x

We really enjoy the Friday night chats in the cockwell inn and it would be great to see more join in too the more the merrier :D

Vxxx

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
x.jpg

OK, now that I have your attention ..... if you would like another game of guess the member then we need your photo's NOW. So get uploading your bits and if you haven't already agreed to us using your images and are happy for us to do so please let @Admin know, he will be only to happy to do a bit of perving in the interests of your happiness.

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
View attachment 44618

OK, now that I have your attention ..... if you would like another game of guess the member then we need your photo's NOW. So get uploading your bits and if you haven't already agreed to us using your images and are happy for us to do so please let @Admin know, he will be only to happy to do a bit of perving in the interests of your happiness.
You got right. He’s a professional perv. :D

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
More for me to get then? Why thankies....
Any more for any more? :sneaky:

I don't keep them in my stash you know. Honest guvnor :whistle: x