Friday Night Chats - Guess The Member

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
Is it 8 or 9 tonight because we have usually started at 9 to give people chance to put little uns to bed :D i need to know how many hours in the gallery etc i need to spend :rofl: purely for tonight you understand I'm no perv.... well not much anyway :rofl:

Vxxx

Reactions: Ahabs
S

Sammy

Is it 8 or 9 tonight because we have usually started at 9 to give people chance to put little uns to bed :D i need to know how many hours in the gallery etc i need to spend :rofl: purely for tonight you understand I'm no perv.... well not much anyway :rofl:

Vxxx

Admin said 8 other day
Sx

Reactions: Vanezza

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Okay folks, so to reiterate - this is a chatroom game where I download and edit members' photos. I then upload them into chat and you guys have to guess who they belong to.
If you recognise yourself then obviously just please throw a red herring.
It starts at 21:00 (9PM!) and usually finished about 23:00. It has been known to continue until the wee hours however.
So am all set this end and will catch you in the Cockwell Inn chat room later tonight. ;) x

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Okay folks, so to reiterate - this is a chatroom game where I download and edit members' photos. I then upload them into chat and you guys have to guess who they belong to.
If you recognise yourself then obviously just please throw a red herring.
It starts at 21:00 (9PM!) and usually finished about 23:00. It has been known to continue until the wee hours however.
So am all set this end and will catch you in the Cockwell Inn chat room later tonight. ;) x
I maybe a little late :whistle:

Reactions: Therapon