Friday Night Chats - Guess The Member

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
10 October 2015
City
Milton Keynes
I've no plans to come to xtasia seen the site and looks like a great club but think it's a bit far to come alone xx

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Okay all, good evening.
As some of you already know, I have an operation planned for this coming Friday - that means it clashes with this month's GTM.
So we have two options, I can either postpone it for the following week or so (providing I'm okay to go ahead) or I can still download and edit the images, and someone else can host it for me?
I'd be appreciative if someone can do it, but understand that it may be tricky to do.
You'd need a PC for a start so I can send over the folders containing people's images.
Please let me know either way, whether to postpone for now or if someone can help out.
Thanks all. x

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
We can do it @Admin if no one has offered already :D

Vxxx
No one has as of yet, and thank you very much. You have a PC yes? What I do is download the images in structured folders, edit them and the file name then go from there with Photoshop. I can edit them all this week then send you the lot and then all you would need to do then is choose the images at random and upload them to the chatroom.
So if you're definitely up for it, then by all means and I'd be most grateful as this Friday will be out of the question due to being in hospital. Thank you for offering to help, I appreciate that xx

Reactions: Therapon

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
No one has as of yet, and thank you very much. You have a PC yes? What I do is download the images in structured folders, edit them and the file name then go from there with Photoshop. I can edit them all this week then send you the lot and then all you would need to do then is choose the images at random and upload them to the chatroom.
So if you're definitely up for it, then by all means and I'd be most grateful as this Friday will be out of the question due to being in hospital. Thank you for offering to help, I appreciate that xx

Yes we have a pc each so won't be a problem and we are more than happy to help out, if you can do all the editing etc then we can certainly do the rest.

Vxxx

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Yes we have a pc each so won't be a problem and we are more than happy to help out, if you can do all the editing etc then we can certainly do the rest.

Vxxx
Okay then that's sorted! Thank you. I will spend the next few days trawling people's media ( :sneaky: such a tasking job.. :whistle: ) and then do what I have to, send them over to you say by Wednesday/Thursday at the latest.
I'll also make sure everything is cleaned in the chatrooms before Friday evening and go from there. Again thank you, I appreciate the help. xx

So, if anyone's happy to help contribute and allow us use of your images, please let us know ASAP so I can get perving editing on your images over the next few days. Thanks all! x

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
* I'll send some alerts et al over the coming days too and some usual bumps to just let people know. It could be a great laugh on the day before the Xtasia event and may help get people geared up. :) x

D

Deleted member 1030

If there's anymore folks that would like to allow us to use their pics for this brilliant game, please let us know. The more pics we have, the trickier the game and more fun to be had.
Whether you volunteer pics or not, come join us at 9 pm on Friday, in the Cockwell Inn chat room!

In the meantime, get 'researching' ;)

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
If there's anymore folks that would like to allow us to use their pics for this brilliant game, please let us know. The more pics we have, the trickier the game and more fun to be had.
Whether you volunteer pics or not, come join us at 9 pm on Friday, in the Cockwell Inn chat room!

You can use mine anytime don’t have to ask that’s if you haven’t already . ... then again it might frighten people away:eek:.....:D

D

Deleted member 8095

Use ours anytime you like, no problems at all :)

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
just to let you all know that as we are hosting this to help @Admin Friday, that all pics sent to us for this will be deleted from our pc after the evenings game has finished. (y):D

V&Nxxx

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014

Absolutely.. come and join in.
Definitely start the research :D
You can use mine anytime don’t have to ask that’s if you haven’t already .

Use ours anytime you like, no problems at all :)
You can use mine and I'll unzip the album for viewing
Sx
Brilliant thank you (y) :) x
just to let you all know that as we are hosting this to help @Admin Friday, that all pics sent to us for this will be deleted from our pc after the evenings game has finished. (y):D

V&Nxxx
Definitely. Many thanks for the help! x