Going Down On A Woman

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
M

meet_the_fockers

Going down on a woman.. hmm..
Of course i find it a natural thing to do.
I think the key is reading a womans body language whilst you are down there.
And responding... i may have a slight advantage.. im a woman. I know what feels good.
Of course a greater advantage is having mr F by my side.. two of us together, pleasuring a lady... ;)
We both have peirced tongues.. and know how to use them fairly skillfully.. or so weve been told *whistle*.....
Must admit oral.is something Mr F excels at...

M

Marky191268

Going down on a woman.. hmm..
Of course i find it a natural thing to do.
I think the key is reading a womans body language whilst you are down there.
And responding... i may have a slight advantage.. im a woman. I know what feels good.
Of course a greater advantage is having mr F by my side.. two of us together, pleasuring a lady... ;)
We both have peirced tongues.. and know how to use them fairly skillfully.. or so weve been told *whistle*.....
Must admit oral.is something Mr F excels at...
And that is it in a nutshell, seeing how the lady reacts. Not all ladies like the same, it's the ability to read the situation and act accordingly :)

D

Deleted member 3411

Okay... First of all I want to ask you all if you choose to reply, please keep it on track and please don't post offensive remarks or comments.

For me personally? Without being too smutty etc. (smut is allowed but I am trying to be pr0) - for me oral sex with a lady is one of my biggest turn ons. @Pearls will testify to this.. :love:
I mean that..
I can get more aroused and have a good mind f..k by doing that than actually being physically touched myself. It's a HUGE turn on and especially if I know how it is being appreciated. Granted you have to be relaxed to enjoy it, but the scent and taste of a woman.. providing there is exceptional hygiene, is something that drives me wild and I can easily do a marathon session doing just that.
I love it and had no complains thus far.. ;) :) x
For me this is one of the best parts of love making I absolutely adore the taste the feel the scent. I love to put my arms around and hold her tight so she can't resist and then go to town until she explodes. I'm with the above that I have many times had a great night just by sending women off. One of my favourite memories of a night at a club was a woman who hadn't been kiss that way in many years. I went to town on her and her pleasure grew and grew until she absolutely exploded and gushed all over my face. Once she has recovered enough she gave me a tender hug and almost in tears thanks me for giving her something very special.

M

meet_the_fockers

I've been thinking about getting my (Mr) tongue pierced too @meet_the_fockers . Just not sure I can deal with the fat tongue and the lack of "use" for a little while
I have several peircings for me.. this was not the most painful.. but yes the most awkward annoying.. it swelled big time i lived on soup for weeks and lost nearly two stone in weight.
Mr F got his peirced the same day as me.. came home and stuffed his face with a meat and pot pie.. so guess.. it depends on you.. oral sex is a no go though for quite some time esp.. with people outside of your relationship...
Now we dont even notice them.. x
The ball.does feel pretty nice though on a ladies clit. X

Lovernotfighter

MOTM

3 February 2016
City
York
I felt that I should admit that going down on a woman makes me very self concious. I'm tongue tied you see and worry I can't do a good job because of it, but hey that just means I have had to learn to use my fingers.

Reactions: Pearls and Admin
D

Deleted member 3411

I felt that I should admit that going down on a woman makes me very self concious. I'm tongue tied you see and worry I can't do a good job because of it, but hey that just means I have had to learn to use my fingers.
Whatever you do don't feel bad about that everybody has their likes and dislikes so if this isn't something for you this does not diminish who you are I bet you have the best fingers a lady's ever felt.

Reactions: Admin and Pearls
M

meet_the_fockers

Use your lips..warm deep kisses dont have to be reserved for the facial lips.. use the tip of your tongue to explore..oral sex.. should neither be exhausting or hard work.. dont try to hard.....
The only person who should be exhausted.. is the receiver ;).

Lovernotfighter

MOTM

3 February 2016
City
York
Whatever you do don't feel bad about that everybody has their likes and dislikes so if this isn't something for you this does not diminish who you are I bet you have the best fingers a lady's ever felt.
It's not about disliking anything I quite literally can not stick my tongue out, though I have learned to use my lips fr things most people use they tongue for

D

Deleted member 3411

Anyone else feeling a bit twitchy? :sneaky:
Very much so. Apart from the pleasant idea of doing this for some of you lovely ladies I have a date now on Saturday with a lovely woman whom I have already had a sweet introduction to. Sadly she is going to be away for a few weeks but upon her return however there's a possibility she may come play with me... and you.