Going Down On A Woman

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
M

meet_the_fockers

Very much so. Apart from the pleasant idea of doing this for some of you lovely ladies I have a date now on Saturday with a lovely woman whom I have already had a sweet introduction to. Sadly she is going to be away for a few weeks but upon her return however there's a possibility she may come play with me... and you.
She coming to.play with me? She is?? Oh i say..
Ha
Must admit.. im getting a little warm.. good luck i hope its a lovely experience for you.... xxx and her.

N

NigelandJulie

I (Julie) must admit didn't like the idea of going down on a woman, then when it happened realised that I could pleasure her in a way I liked to be pleasured too....love the taste and smell of another female and is a real turn on for the guys watching. Try it you might like it xxxxx:D014.JPG

J

Jimmy_Mack

In response to the original question. I love it, might not be "expert" but I do love going down on a woman. The exact opposite of my wife with blowjobs

Reactions: Admin and Pearls
D

Deleted member 1030

Phew! It's warm in here, isn't it? :love:

Not a lot to add, really, except to say that it is my favourite part of love-making/sex. It is beautiful, sensual, rude, horny, exciting, erotic, messy and fun. When a lady orgasms through oral, it is one of the biggest turn-ons that I've ever experienced - the thrusting, bucking and pushing is just so intense... and the temptation to give those extra little flicks of the tongue afterwards is always too much to resist! :sneaky:

Twitchy? By god, yes! ;)

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Phew! It's warm in here, isn't it? :love:

Not a lot to add, really, except to say that it is my favourite part of love-making/sex. It is beautiful, sensual, rude, horny, exciting, erotic, messy and fun. When a lady orgasms through oral, it is one of the biggest turn-ons that I've ever experienced - the thrusting, bucking and pushing is just so intense... and the temptation to give those extra little flicks of the tongue afterwards is always too much to resist! :sneaky:

Twitchy? By god, yes! ;)
Everyone is bloody twitchy here :rolleyes::whistle::sneaky:

TownhouseTwosome

VIP Member
5 April 2015
I can't remember the last time I had sex that didn't involve oral!!! It's a must for me I'm afraid.
Being a rip roaring part time lesbo (ok, bisexual female, but that sounds dull) I LOVE going down on a woman. Like LOVE it! I like to take my time, watch for body language cues and look into her eyes. Soooooo sensual and sexy!! Every woman tastes slightly different and smells slightly different, but that's all part of the discovery. I adore meeting a new playmate and discovering her for the first time. ok, I'm properly horny now!!!!!

As for your personal hangups @Charlia that's a shame, but hopefully something you can work on and overcome. If a woman wants to go down on you, let her. Try and engage and tell her that you are enjoying it...give her pointers and cues. I love it when women (and men actually) tell me exactly what they want...up a bit, down a bit, faster, slower...it makes it much more of a two way experience and you will get better results!! lol Embrace your foo foo and let others enjoy it too!!!! ;):rofl:

xxx

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
I can't remember the last time I had sex that didn't involve oral!!! It's a must for me I'm afraid.
Being a rip roaring part time lesbo (ok, bisexual female, but that sounds dull) I LOVE going down on a woman. Like LOVE it! I like to take my time, watch for body language cues and look into her eyes. Soooooo sensual and sexy!! Every woman tastes slightly different and smells slightly different, but that's all part of the discovery. I adore meeting a new playmate and discovering her for the first time. ok, I'm properly horny now!!!!!

As for your personal hangups @Charlia that's a shame, but hopefully something you can work on and overcome. If a woman wants to go down on you, let her. Try and engage and tell her that you are enjoying it...give her pointers and cues. I love it when women (and men actually) tell me exactly what they want...up a bit, down a bit, faster, slower...it makes it much more of a two way experience and you will get great better results!! lol Embrace your foo foo and let others enjoy it too!!!! ;):rofl:

xxx
Oooh I say! Blimey! Errmm... :sneaky: :whistle: :D:cool_off:

Well said and this is fantastic lol
Being a rip roaring part time lesbo (ok, bisexual female, but that sounds dull)
Embrace your foo foo and let others enjoy it too!!!! ;):rofl:

:D xx fantastic

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015

As for your personal hangups @Charlia that's a shame, but hopefully something you can work on and overcome. If a woman wants to go down on you, let her. Try and engage and tell her that you are enjoying it...give her pointers and cues. I love it when women (and men actually) tell me exactly what they want...up a bit, down a bit, faster, slower...it makes it much more of a two way experience and you will get better results!! lol Embrace your foo foo and let others enjoy it too!!!! ;):rofl:

xxx
Embrace your Foo foo hahaha epic Miss V :sneaky::rofl::rofl:

24 November 2015
for me being a bi sexual woman i love receiving and giving with another woman and am not afraid to say what i like or show the woman if shes a little inexperianced , with a man its mmmmmm the teasing way he pleasures me that gets me everytime head held in place by my legs is so yummy