Going Down On A Woman

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
9 September 2017
I love licking pussy and will happily spend as long as it takes :mwah:

Here I am modelling my Tee-Shirt which I hope conveys my position adequately :grin:

Ant before Purple Mamba 07-07-2018 400pxls.jpg

Antogs xx

D

Deleted member 11575

No offence guys but how often do girlies get the opportunity to have an all female cast ..... if we can pull it off it would certainly be the stuff dreams are made of ..... and a big tick off my bucket list .....
How do the girls think about it? ...... anyone up for it or agree ......
“Sisters are doing it for themselves” ...... just made myself laugh at my own corniness lol xx

Reactions: Therapon
MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
For me it’s a matter of taking the to learn what the lady likes .... no point in diving in an munching for England .... I don’t remember anyone complaining but a little direction can help things cum to a satisfactory conclusion for both ....
:)

1 September 2018
City
Cardiff
No offence guys but how often do girlies get the opportunity to have an all female cast ..... if we can pull it off it would certainly be the stuff dreams are made of ..... and a big tick off my bucket list .....
How do the girls think about it? ...... anyone up for it or agree ......
“Sisters are doing it for themselves” ...... just made myself laugh at my own corniness lol xx
Why don't you all organise something for the 4th birthday bash. I'm sure all the male partners could do without you girlies for a while. Maybe you could all play together whilst we have a beer, as long as you don't take all night I wouldn't mind. I will be expecting a full run through and description of activities afterwards though.; Geoff

Ry says count me in!

D

Deleted member 11575

Why don't you all organise something for the 4th birthday bash. I'm sure all the male partners could do without you girlies for a while. Maybe you could all play together whilst we have a beer, as long as you don't take all night I wouldn't mind. I will be expecting a full run through and description of activities afterwards though.; Geoff

Ry says count me in!
Jeeez Geoff ...... I can’t wait that long lol xx pixie xx

D

Deleted member 11575

Okay how about Dec 7th. I can dig out my "Geoff Will Fix It For You" badge and see if I can rustle up some more company for you. How many is the minimum to fulfill your disgusting deviant fantasy. Would you and two other girls do or does it need to be a big pile of women.
Cooking tea has seriously gone to pot now lol xxx

1 September 2018
City
Cardiff
I might even change my plans for this scenario now lol :sneaky: xx[/QUO
I have half term off and it’s my birthday on Halloween. I’m genuinely interested in organising a pure girl party, spa day, naughty night??
But personaly I think you should have us men around for afterwards because we all know what women are like. All about them cuming quickly and then they need half hour to recover afterwards whereas us men can cum and just keep on cuming as long as we....oh no hang on I've got that wrong haven't I. Oooooops still you dont want to leave us alone too long we might decide we can survive without you.HAHA ROFL LMAO

1 September 2018
City
Cardiff
Eh? That was supposed to read
In my opinion you should have us men folk around though because we all know what you women are like, its all about you cuming quickly and then you are useless and need half hour before you can go again whereas us men can cum and just keep going as long.............Hang on I've got that the wrong way round havent I. But you don't wanna leave us alone for too long or we might realise we can manage without you. HAHA LOL LMAO ROFL PMSL