Going Down On A Woman

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
19 March 2015
I "think" there's a thread called Dry Orgasms , I'm sure the member was the young pretty redhead submissive who started it but I cannot remember her name

Sx
Yes you are correct, 100%. But I think the thread may have been removed at the OP's request. If so, sorry... if not then will have another rummage for you.

Some very interesting replies here though x

11 April 2018
City
Blaydon
There's nothing I love doing more. I love being able to give as much pleasure by reading the signs and listening to the response. There's also the way a female tastes that's out of this world and I would quite happily spend hours doing this.

19 March 2015
I'm fully bisexual but there is a little kink I can't quite account for.

Gimme a pussy to eat and I go mad. Stick a dick in my face, I'm like, Meh.

I find oral sex with women to be a turn on that I just don't get from men
There's nothing I love doing more. I love being able to give as much pleasure by reading the signs and listening to the response. There's also the way a female tastes that's out of this world and I would quite happily spend hours doing this.
It's fair to say, I bloody love it too :sneaky:

Reactions: Sammy
D

Deletedmember10237

it' one of my favourite things to do tbh !!!!! I get my fingers right up, and try and push the skin outwards (if that makes any sensemble ha) then using tongue and other hand, work the lady up into a FRENZY !
I have to admit...... it drives them wild (in my experience lol) and after several huge organs later, I'm a VERY happy man ! I absolutely LOVE the feeling of giving a lady an orgasm, it makes me the happiest man alive, there really isn' a better feeling in my book

19 March 2015
Well I certainly had a very naughty situation recently! Blimey! :censored:
Yes well you can probably (very likely) do all this for too long, but bloody hell let's be honest, hit the right spot, get things going and my word it can just be so much fun for both of you - if not all. :whistle: :licking: x

Reactions: Vanezza
29 September 2015
City
London
Just saw this on my notifications. God!!! There’s nothing better than watching a woman’s back arch as you eat her out just as she wants. Hitting the right spots and having your head held down and not letting go TIL she has her orgasm.

I love it!

Reactions: Therapon and Pearls