have you ever been banned from a site?

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
Status
Not open for further replies.
28 May 2015
I am banned from a popular fetish site. lol The admins there are a bunch of prudes and hyper paranoid about content and members, deleting profiles left and right for the lamest of reasons.

Fuck them. Anyway, besides that, never really been banned before! I'm a pretty chill guy and not into flame wars or whatever. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Admin and Pearls
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Yes we were banned from a popular site but for advertising reasons and was only a matter of time before our asses were kicked hehe xx

Reactions: Admin
M

meet_the_fockers

Nope. Have had a few time outs bestowed upon me though. Can't for the life of me imagine why?! :D

C

Chellsterfem

Nine forum bans and then a permanent ban from the whole site 'in the best interests of the swinging community'. All of my bans were, in my view, petty (ranging from telling someone to man up and go to a club, bite the bullet and go to a club alone to asking why posts were being taken down (that was the permanent one))
Guess I'm just a menace (be it a menace that swings, organises socials and meets ....but a menace all the same lol)

L

Lovers_For_Life

Wow.... @Vex - banned from the Canadian one....? Thats difficult to do.... :confused:

@Chellsterfem - Assume you mean the Fabulous one... :ROFLMAO: Short term bans from posting here, several times - most recently for daring to link to this site......:whistle:
Menace...? I dont think so.... Or if you are, thats the sort of menace I like.....(y)

I xx

C

cheshire_kink

Nine forum bans and then a permanent ban from the whole site 'in the best interests of the swinging community'. All of my bans were, in my view, petty (ranging from telling someone to man up and go to a club, bite the bullet and go to a club alone to asking why posts were being taken down (that was the permanent one))
Guess I'm just a menace (be it a menace that swings, organises socials and meets ....but a menace all the same lol)

I know a few people who received ban at the same time as you. These have since been overturned

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Indeed they have, but am unsure about perm bans from what I've heard.
Besides, shows what they think of their users... minions. mere minions.

28 May 2015
Wow.... @Vex - banned from the Canadian one....? Thats difficult to do....
If you mean Fetlife, no. :) It was an "extreme" fetish networking site. The admins there constantly ban people and always read everyone's PMs because, as I said, they are super paranoid and generally dicks. Hell, they even banned well established accounts simply because the members decided to check out my site. I was like "what?" lol

I was banned from one other site, a "goth" forum. I don't remember exactly what happened, but people there were just really fucking rude to me and I ended up raging and then got banned! :rofl::rofl:

C

Chellsterfem

I know a few people who received ban at the same time as you. These have since been overturned
Mines not been overturned. Townhouse have tried. I've messaged them and they just ignore. I am such a threat lol (look out for me on the ten o'clock news - 'genuine bi fem seen in swingers club over to our reporter in basque and hold ups for the full report' :lol:

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Mines not been overturned. Townhouse have tried. I've messaged them and they just ignore. I am such a threat lol (look out for me on the ten o'clock news - 'genuine bi fem seen in swingers club over to our reporter in basque and hold ups for the full report' :lol:

LOL!?
Ah well, I can't say too much for obvious reasons, but I know the meaning fully of; 'Don't bite the hand that feeds you'
And we don't.. well, unless asked to. :D

Oh you win the trophy admin lol. I am a mere pretender to your crown lol
Ahh don't be soft, yours are most likely genuinely racked up for saying the wrong things at the wrong time - albeit right.
Mine are from being just a bad boy :sneaky:

Reactions: Chellsterfem

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Some sites don't like opinions - and like to rule with an iron fist Mr Bonker... Take our 'friends' for example lol :p :D

Reactions: Pearls
Status
Not open for further replies.