Here goes... Coronavirus.

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
7 January 2017
City
Birmingham
19 March 2020
Meanwhile in Belgium:

so sexual activity of 3 or more people is allowed if not in indoors areas, e.g. ... outdoors?

19 March 2020
where am i wrong in my numbers:
- total uk population = just a little over 66 million
- 80% of the people will be fine with no symptoms or mild / moderate symptoms. That's approx 52.8 million of us who'll breeze through this with a nasty cough / fever at worst.
- 20% will have it more severe and need medical intervention. that's approx 1.32 million people. I found an estimate there was 1920 hospitals in the uk back in 2017, assuming that figure is the same, that's an average of 6875 additional patients per hospital due to covid19, on top of 'normal' emergency operations, e.g. broken bones from falls etc
- of that 20%, uk stats seem to show that 4.4% die. That's approx. 580,800 people ... which can't be right as the govt is saying it's hoping to keep deaths below 20k. the govt is saying that only the most urgent cases are tested, and so stats are difficult to compare, but the numbers still don't add up...

19 March 2020
Some good news: Out of the last 5 days, the daily new cases have been the same, around 670 per day (with the exception of one day that was 1000, presumably one of the weekend days). If these figures are to be believed (e.g. tests aren't limited to 700 a day), then this is great news because it means social distancing is working and slowing down the infection rate!

Last edited:
Reactions: Dangerous690
15 March 2020
Meanwhile in Belgium:

That's ruined my ménage à trois in Bruges, with hot bi step sisters, that was definitely going to happen, next weekend, FFS :palm:

19 March 2020
Last edited:
19 March 2015

The house is currently discussing a new emergency law being rushed through to give them new powers to enforce such things.

And here we go... "Military being mobilised"
Wouldn’t surprise me if they are. We’ve lost contact with one close friend of ours who is in the Army. Total radio silence from him. They were here too at the DVLA only a few days ago. For one day. Loads of transport vehicles......

19 March 2020
Wouldn’t surprise me if they are. We’ve lost contact with one close friend of ours who is in the Army. Total radio silence from him. They were here too at the DVLA only a few days ago. For one day. Loads of transport vehicles......

Wouldn't surprise me that it was because he was busy. The house discussed that the army was being used to keep essential supply chains running, which given the context, I took to mean frontline medical supplies and not pasta and bogroll and would explain the transport vehicles.

And... it's going to apparently take 2 weeks before we see how the lockdown has affected the transmission / death rate.

Shit, guess I have no excuse to put off all this deep-cleaning any longer :(

Last edited:
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Wouldn't surprise me that it was because he was busy. The house discussed that the army was being used to keep essential supply chains running, which given the context, I took to mean frontline medical supplies and not pasta and bogroll and would explain the transport vehicles.

And... it's going to apparently take 2 weeks before we see how the lockdown has affected the transmission / death rate.

Shit, guess I have no excuse to put off all this deep-cleaning any longer :(
Deep cleaning? I can’t get me hair, nails or Botox done now :eek: I’ll be looking like Hilda Ogden at the end of this. I tell ya #doomed