Here goes... Coronavirus.

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
19 March 2015
It's all bull it's not a coincidence they had all these BLM movement and no spikes and now suddenly it has dodgey as
These are the effects of: marches, protests, going abroad - holidays mid-pandemic et al. It takes 5 days of incubation, two weeks of detection. So you’re looking at almost 3 weeks overall. Then consider spread, by the time people spread it - it will catch up and have a lag. To where we are today.
I wouldn’t say it’s bull, we know it’s exploding at an exponential growth rate across the entire country.
Just wish I heard some news about how we’re going to embargo, boycott, or hold those accountable. ?

Reactions: Pearls and mrclouse

mrclouse

I am Batman ?
28 March 2016
These are the effects of: marches, protests, going abroad - holidays mid-pandemic et al. It takes 5 days of incubation, two weeks of detection. So you’re looking at almost 3 weeks overall. Then consider spread, by the time people spread it - it will catch up and have a lag. To where we are today.
I wouldn’t say it’s bull, we know it’s exploding at an exponential growth rate across the entire country.
Just wish I heard some news about how we’re going to embargo, boycott, or hold those accountable. ?
don't forget the fact that uni's forced their foreign students to come over just so they could get their money for accommodation, the fact that schools opened and yea people going out and relaxing and fucking...

I've been saying there will be a second spike around oct/nov since august and so have alot of other people it was easy to see

but yea sadly there is no definative list of who to blame

Reactions: Pearls
19 March 2015
don't forget the fact that uni's forced their foreign students to come over just so they could get their money for accommodation, the fact that schools opened and yea people going out and relaxing and fucking...

I've been saying there will be a second spike around oct/nov since august and so have alot of other people it was easy to see

but yea sadly there is no definative list of who to blame
Agreed.
Schools had a choice. Education had to continue but it should have been all virtual.
Uni’s - money.
There IS a blame on one country tbh but the spreading here, yes there’s no one definitive place to lay it. Those who’ve not been responsible and have done whatever they wanted - ya know. Those who don’t give a fuck, about law order and regulations are to blame.

Reactions: Pearls and Tiger
17 September 2020
I still dont see how those protests were done months ago and we haven't had any spike for ages something ain't right

mrclouse

I am Batman ?
28 March 2016
Agreed.
Schools had a choice. Education had to continue but it should have been all virtual.
Uni’s - money.
There IS a blame on one country tbh but the spreading here, yes there’s no one definitive place to lay it. Those who’ve not been responsible and have done whatever they wanted - ya know. Those who don’t give a fuck, about law order and regulations are to blame.

yes i meant spreading here not overall and yes school could have gone virtual unis could have not been money-grubbers and people could have been less selfish, protests and marches could have been organised or done safer fuck it have 20 people 10 feet apart with tablets linking anyone who wanted to join to portable speakers.... not the same impact but safer... could have spammed your MPs emails at the same time maybe, I'm not creative enough to think of better ways to do a protest but well they should've thought twice about it. and holidays that's just pure greediness.

but there definitely is a spike you can see it even in the weekly death rate it is going back up we did have an effect and its starting to go back up. it is not as bad as April but it is still bad that there is a spike we are currently at the same point in deaths as March

1604176101039.png

19 March 2015
I still dont see how those protests were done months ago and we haven't had any spike for ages something ain't right
I know what you mean. But transmission rates don’t happen and get reported overnight.
Look at it this way: if it takes an average of nigh on 3 weeks (give or take for incubation) you have to then extend that by contact.
You can write a formula on this actually.
It would look something similar to;
Hospitalisation / confirmed cases = transmission x infected x incubation x contact with others.

So let’s say the r rate is 1:3. It can take up to 9 weeks to infect, data gather, confirm and collect all of those people from day one.

If you think that’s bad, we had some news the other day and it’s certainly put a spin on how we see this.
I can’t comment on it, but it’s perplexing tbh.

mrclouse

I am Batman ?
28 March 2016
you do know all this is a buildup it has been going up for a while

i really don't like looking at the reported cases numbers graphs as much since well we didn't have great testing until way later so it doesn't look right but look around September we started having to go up

look above i was gonna explain that @Lips_Pearls already did

1604176380778.png

8 July 2018
Sadly, this isn’t going to make any difference long term, at the end of November people will go back to the way they have before!

Disobeying the rules and not socially distancing !

Give it another month and after Christmas we’ll be back in lockdown again.

mrclouse

I am Batman ?
28 March 2016
Nothing will happen for 3 months if it's like blm ?
well blm happened when were at a low, so a few might have been infected and able to spread plus alot worse masks, we are at a higher case rate AND they arent wearing masks so more chance of spreading but yes we wont see th eeffect for a few weeks

Reactions: Pearls and Guru G

mrclouse

I am Batman ?
28 March 2016
Sadly, this isn’t going to make any difference long term, at the end of November people will go back to the way they have before!

Disobeying the rules and not socially distancing !

Give it another month and after Christmas we’ll be back in lockdown again.
thats also true but it night keep the hospitalisation down till after christmass

8 July 2018
thats also true but it night keep the hospitalisation down till after christmass
I think you may have misunderstood what I was trying to say!

I agree with the lockdown, I don’t like it, and it’s going to mess up quite a few things for me!

However, it’s the only option the government have left because of the ignorance and selfishness of the general public

19 March 2015
I think you may have misunderstood what I was trying to say!

I agree with the lockdown, I don’t like it, and it’s going to mess up quite a few things for me!

However, it’s the only option the government have left because of the ignorance and selfishness of the general public
Ahh yes sorry i did :p
Reads as agreement my end. ??
Fact is, even with devolved nations - what else can we do.
Chopping and changing sadly will be par for the course. We have to adapt, learn, overcome. We can only adjust to what we need to adjust to with a virus that’s ever changing.
I don’t blame the Govt or the law. I blame people’s personal irresponsibilities.
Oh and China. ?

• Love
Reactions: Pearls and Tiger