Here goes... Coronavirus.

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
19 March 2015
i dont think its an education issue though thats stopping them, i think its more along the fact that if the little ones are at home somone HAS to stay at home too
Yes it’s that too. Aged 14 plus - you can be home alone. But we’re in lockdown and people are being asked to work from home. So we’re in lockdown until the 9th, yet schools reopen tomorrow / today.

Reactions: Pearls

mrclouse

I am Batman ?
28 March 2016
i dont think its an education issue though thats stopping them, i think its more along the fact that if the little ones are at home somone HAS to stay at home too
i mean i know factories arent closing in this lockdown theres alot of big companies like that that will lose people ...

i just wish they wouldnt do these stuf half arsed

mrclouse

I am Batman ?
28 March 2016
This is what i mean with the Gov never plans things if you want to do this the right way before you announce you would make it impossible to book between those dates. would prob take someone about 1/2 a day to code and test it to make sure there's no issue, since its pure validation if the date is between this and that, no time available... or if you want to be hacky make the whole site pretend its the 2nd until the second so when its requesting the database for available times it won't show the weeks we are on lockdown. I Really hate how unprepared they are when they announce stuff like.

mrclouse

I am Batman ?
28 March 2016
Depends if your the kind of person that goes out or not, i think alot of pubs/clubs in Newcastle will be fucked but that was a given... i mean even without the lockdown i doubt they were hitting the amount they got on a slow night this time lastyear .... jobwise it wont affect me

D

Deleted member 11852

I live in Wales but work in England.. Not that it makes any difference because me and Mrs h are both key workers and have worked right through it since March.. The only difference I notice is the roads are quieter so its quicker getting home the next morning.. With us both working nights the lockdowns don't make much difference because we're out all night then sleep all day.. We only go out for shopping at the weekend.. I hope everyone in lockdown stays safe.. I can't imagine what it's like on your own.. We have an elderly couple next door.. The husband died just over 2 weeks from covid.. His wife is very frail but we feel useless because we can't even go in to see her.. We pick shopping and things up then leave them on the step.. It's horrible when you can't go in your neighbours house but we wouldn't take the chance during lockdown.. W.. ??

• Love
Reactions: Colin and MP386

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
Next week I'll mostly be sitting at home in front my computer or sorting out other peoples computer problems while sitting in front of my computer or cooking for and looking after the people at home and making them smile as often as possible.

Wait a minute! ?

N xxx

8 July 2018
Furlough extended until March 2021, if that’s not a big indication that the lockdown is going to stay in-force for the next 5 months! I don’t know what is.

Reactions: Pearls