Here goes... Coronavirus.

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

mrclouse

I am Batman ?
28 March 2016
Reads as agreement my end. ??
Fact is, even with devolved nations - what else can we do.
Chopping and changing sadly will be par for the course. We have to adapt, learn, overcome. We can only adjust to what we need to adjust to with a virus that’s ever changing.
I don’t blame the Govt or the law. I blame people’s personal irresponsibilities.
Oh and China. ?
i somewhat do blame the government for not planning enough during the first lockdown, rather than getting things ready for when the lockdown is over they just left everything to the last min, for example, the driving tests, the test and trace, the testing itself .... BUT i don't blame them fully for the second spike as that is all on people in general aswell

edit: btw the driving tests are pissing me off since it affects me >.> im human so sue me

19 March 2015
i somewhat do blame the government for not planning enough during the first lockdown, rather than getting things ready for when the lockdown is over they just left everything to the last min, for example, the driving tests, the test and trace, the testing itself .... BUT i don't blame them fully for the second spike as that is all on people in general aswell

edit: btw the driving tests are pissing me off since it affects me >.> im human so sue me
Tbh I think they underestimated the whole thing, and, at the time, there was a global surge for everything from masks to ventilators.
Main manufacturing country at the time was China.
We need to localise and renationalise our own great engineering supply chain like we used to.

Completely empathise with you there.

Reactions: Pearls

mrclouse

I am Batman ?
28 March 2016
Tbh I think they underestimated the whole thing, and, at the time, there was a global surge for everything from masks to ventilators.
Main manufacturing country at the time was China.
We need to localise and renationalise our own great engineering supply chain like we used to.

Completely empathise with you there.
i mean you can blame them for that but even if you dont the get everyoneback outside felt rushed and not planned it didnt seem like they knew what they were doing with that and i would think the first thing you would start doing when you lock something down is plan on how to start it up again, chat with every department see what effect its can have, gonna have, will have. from an outsider it seems they all took a holiday while we worked from home. btw goverment in this isnt just the political parties and mps and all that i meant the whole thing.

mrclouse

I am Batman ?
28 March 2016
Hmm they stated non essential. I am not sure if that came into it.
We are met with non essential but lessons have continued.
Hope that helps. ?
hopefully ill get a email form the dvsa tomorrow

Bribe the instructor ???
i really wanna .... :p this one of the few things where i wish we shared the same laws as mexico for, then i could just go to the dvsa say ive been driving for 5 years pay a fine and havea licence

Last edited:
23 February 2016
City
Port Melbourne
After 111 days in total lockdown we are now getting 0 infections...I remember the day a few months ago both England and Victoria (Aust) got approx 750 cases in one day...we went into lockdown and yes it was bloody hard, curfew, home school, 5klm limited to the shop only once a day for Max 1hr for 1 person per house and all that BUT now 0 cases...sorry guys and gals but we have locked all the doors and windows into our huge island.

But having said that, I really do, sincerely, feel for all of you and I very much hope that you stay safe and help each other through the coming weeks...mental health is so important at the moment so don't forget to just ring your friends, dont just text or email, hear each others voice, have a chat, support each other and most importantly expose those that do not follow the rules.

Take care

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
After 111 days in total lockdown we are now getting 0 infections...I remember the day a few months ago both England and Victoria (Aust) got approx 750 cases in one day...we went into lockdown and yes it was bloody hard, curfew, home school, 5klm limited to the shop only once a day for Max 1hr for 1 person per house and all that BUT now 0 cases...sorry guys and gals but we have locked all the doors and windows into our huge island.

But having said that, I really do, sincerely, feel for all of you and I very much hope that you stay safe and help each other through the coming weeks...mental health is so important at the moment so don't forget to just ring your friends, dont just text or email, hear each others voice, have a chat, support each other and most importantly expose those that do not follow the rules.

Take care
I wish the uk had listened to the rules but sadly they don’t. I’m so happy you’ve beaten this and hopefully other countries will follow. X

19 March 2015

Take care
Well done to you all mate. You’ve a good strong government. I have seen many videos of the so-called covid police in Victoria. Draconian to some maybe, but it’s done the job. Heavy handed too at times from what I have seen, but it’s done the job.
We need to follow your example here tbh.
We should never have allowed holidays or people to come here. We should have closed all borders like you did.

Should have gone into full lockdowns like you have.
Bet you’re relieved my friend. I hope we get through this winter unscathed but it’s so prolific.

What now worries us is this: Wales is in lockdown until the 9th of November. England is headed to a lockdown. The two will overlap. But also our kids are back to school tomorrow whilst we’re in lockdown. I think the schools should remain closed and they should be doing home schooling.

mrclouse

I am Batman ?
28 March 2016
Well done to you all mate. You’ve a good strong government. I have seen many videos of the so-called covid police in Victoria. Draconian to some maybe, but it’s done the job. Heavy handed too at times from what I have seen, but it’s done the job.
We need to follow your example here tbh.
We should never have allowed holidays or people to come here. We should have closed all borders like you did.

Should have gone into full lockdowns like you have.
Bet you’re relieved my friend. I hope we get through this winter unscathed but it’s so prolific.

What now worries us is this: Wales is in lockdown until the 9th of November. England is headed to a lockdown. The two will overlap. But also our kids are back to school tomorrow whilst we’re in lockdown. I think the schools should remain closed and they should be doing home schooling.
completely agree even if its heavy-handed it got it done in one and did hope schools would have gone online but it seems not since they want people still to work....

• Love
19 March 2015
completely agree even if its heavy-handed it got it done in one and did hope schools would have gone online but it seems not since they want people still to work....
The schools have to remain closed. They must enforce it. They should be looking at schooling at home.

• Love

mrclouse

I am Batman ?
28 March 2016
The schools have to remain closed. They must enforce it. They should be looking at schooling at home.
yup i 100% agree with that schools then Unis need to be closed both are massive spreaders though i would say schools affect things more... but i think they want to keep them open since it would affect some people going to work which isnt right

19 March 2015
yup i 100% agree with that schools then Unis need to be closed both are massive spreaders though i would say schools affect things more... but i think they want to keep them open since it would affect some people going to work which isnt right
A schools rep and Union just said on the radio - they can’t just close and help with schooling from home unless a crisis was declared.
The only other time it can happen is if the Govt enforce it.

• Wow
Reactions: mrclouse and Pearls