Here goes... Coronavirus.

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
19 March 2015
I'm guessing the supermarkets and shops of Wales are currently being stripped of anything that can be used as toilet paper ?

N xxx
Sadly that’s true. Should see the queues, but for a lot of things we’ve no choice - lockdown with no notice. It will trigger panic buying, which it literally did. It’s bonkers out there.
From tomorrow we’ve essential shops open only. Don’t mind that, but they could have allowed 24h notice imho.
Yeah can guarantee it’s going to be riotous out there all night tonight. ?? x

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
Sadly that’s true. Should see the queues, but for a lot of things we’ve no choice - lockdown with no notice. It will trigger panic buying, which it literally did. It’s bonkers out there.
From tomorrow we’ve essential shops open only. Don’t mind that, but they could have allowed 24h notice imho.
Yeah can guarantee it’s going to be riotous out there all night tonight. ?? x
I know. I think that's shocking behaviour on their part as all it does is make everyone go out at once. Isn't that exactly what they want to avoid?
We went to aldi about 6ish and it was dead.. Non of the shops round here seem that busy.. Keeping my thoughts to myself on the lockdown and everything else.. W.. ???
Best way bro it can get out of hand and we do need to keep it light when possible. Should be here for fun ?

N xxx

12 July 2019
City
Basildon
So you agree with Boris then? Good man, I always knew you’d see sense.
View attachment 78145

You’re lucky. Imagine being under this lot:

View attachment 78146

??????

I dont agree with the shaggy dog, but its common sense to stay safe and stay home unless you HAVE TO go elsewhere... like work, shopping etc.

The kiddo's that want to party are the main reason we are in this situation, social distancing isn't working, as you know I have a coach load of 53 children every day... and they are on the coach for 90 mins a time... super spreaders maybe?

Go shopping and its every man and woman for themselves, plenty that aren't wearing a mask too.

Just sick of it all now... can't even see my brother AND sister on Christmas day...

Skippy01

MOTM

Skippy01

Quiz Queen 2020
18 September 2020
Everywhere lol All trains are full and saying on twitter.Roads are blocked leaving London.

12 July 2019
City
Basildon
Stations in London.... tannoy saying that social distancing is not possible, if your not happy with that then please leave at the nearest exit.

Traffic out of London.... A13 queue, M4 queue, people are evacuating London as if it was on fire

Reactions: Pearls
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Trostre last night was chaos, I think I may be on every social media platform with the amount of pics people were taking of the queue.
Now it’s back to full lock down. Hope everyone has a lovely Xmas under these circumstances ❤️

Skippy01

MOTM

Skippy01

Quiz Queen 2020
18 September 2020
Exactly. It’s a load of hot smoke and twaddle. X
It's ridiculous.I'm the only one who thinks it's like the UK version of the purge.Where government is giving you 24 hours to potentially kill someone.You had the nice normal people shutting the doors for the night and staying safe even though they were allowed to go,then the absolute loons going full on mass murder for the day.I do honestly feel for the people with mental health issues,who haven't seen their families etc but is one day and a pigs in blanket really worth another 6/7 months of fuck all.Because that's what it'll be if people don't stop thinking of themselves.We'll have another summer in a garden with a shitty argos pool x

19 March 2015
Current stats for Wales. Don’t care what anyone says or thinks tbh, this lockdown last night had to happen here.
Also, in the news it’s stating clearly the panic buying last night - which we too are guilty of. Had no choice with no notice. But it’s definitely the right thing to do. X
AF5593A9-0A0F-4F15-BC35-66A4B6E532C1.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: Skippy01 and Pearls

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
It's ridiculous.I'm the only one who thinks it's like the UK version of the purge.Where government is giving you 24 hours to potentially kill someone.You had the nice normal people shutting the doors for the night and staying safe even though they were allowed to go,then the absolute loons going full on mass murder for the day.I do honestly feel for the people with mental health issues,who haven't seen their families etc but is one day and a pigs in blanket really worth another 6/7 months of fuck all.Because that's what it'll be if people don't stop thinking of themselves.We'll have another summer in a garden with a shitty argos pool x

Ooo pigs in blankets, gotta have some, I lurve pigs in blankets