Here goes... Coronavirus.

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
9 January 2018
City
Norwich
This whole 'new strain' thing sounds like a cover up for not locking down London earlier. "The vaccination will still work" we are told, so how come we have to have a new flu jab every year because that is a 'new strain'?

Reactions: Pearls and Guru G
Skippy01

MOTM

Skippy01

Quiz Queen 2020
18 September 2020
I'm not trying to wind you up I'm just stating my point I've been in a fucjing cocoon for nearly two weeks doing my head in x
Everyone is an adult and everyone is entitled to make their own choices,and live with any consequences.Other people have been in a cocoon for months and still staying at home,but you know your own mind.X

Reactions: Therapon and Pearls
17 September 2020
Everyone is an adult and everyone is entitled to make their own choices,and live with any consequences.Other people have been in a cocoon for months and still staying at home,but you know your own mind.X
Yeah and if they choose to do that good on them. If anyone can give me one reason how me doing what I'm doing is dangerous or has a risk of spreading it I'll reconsider ? x

Skippy01

MOTM

Skippy01

Quiz Queen 2020
18 September 2020
Yeah and if they choose to do that good on them. If anyone can give me one reason how me doing what I'm doing is dangerous or has a risk of spreading it I'll reconsider ? x
It probably isn't dangerous but in my eyes ,it's morally wrong.Whether you agree with the rules or not,we're not scum so we should abide by rules set by our government x

Reactions: Therapon and Guru G
17 September 2020
It probably isn't dangerous but in my eyes ,it's morally wrong.Whether you agree with the rules or not,we're not scum so we should abide by rules set by our government x
Well that's where we majorly disagree and leave it at that ? x

8 July 2018
You do you, however, I haven’t seen my parents or any of my siblings for almost a year! so, your two weeks of isolation pales in comparison!

For me, although there is minimal chance of me transferring it, as I live on my own, regardless of what the government say I couldn’t live with myself if there was even the slightest possibility of me transferring it to my parents or siblings for the sake of one day!

They are pushing out vaccines as we speak, why even run the risk when a safe solution is so close.

9 January 2018
City
Norwich
To be the bigger person.X
Serious answer:

Even though I think a lot of the rules are complete bollocks I still comply with them. The reason I do that is because to not comply would scare a lot of people that believe all the bullshit. As a (semi) reasonable person I don't want to go around scaring people but there has been so many inconsistencies now that I am getting very close to the point of saying fuck it and just doing what I think is best

17 September 2020
You do you, however, I haven’t seen my parents or any of my siblings for almost a year! so, your two weeks of isolation pales in comparison!

For me, although there is minimal chance of me transferring it, as I live on my own, regardless of what the government say I couldn’t live with myself if there was even the slightest possibility of me transferring it to my parents or siblings for the sake of one day!

They are pushing out vaccines as we speak, why even run the risk when a safe solution is so close.
That's your choice Mate fairplay to you. I am going to see my family when I know I have no chance of spreading it to them at all and have no qualms whatsoever doing it if i thought there was a chance of infecting them i wouldn't but I'm not going to miss out just because the government told me to.

Reactions: Therapon and Pearls
Skippy01

MOTM

Skippy01

Quiz Queen 2020
18 September 2020
Serious answer:

Even though I think a lot of the rules are complete bollocks I still comply with them. The reason I do that is because to not comply would scare a lot of people that believe all the bullshit. As a (semi) reasonable person I don't want to go around scaring people but there has been so many inconsistencies now that I am getting very close to the point of saying fuck it and just doing what I think is best
I don't agree with alot of the rules either.My argument is we either just follow them,not intepret are own rules and maybe get some sort of normality back sooner rather than later.The highlight of my year has been watch E17 on stage,in the middle of a field while sat in a fucking KiA.I don't want that next year ? x

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
I don't agree with alot of the rules either.My argument is we either just follow them,not intepret are own rules and maybe get some sort of normality back sooner rather than later.The highlight of my year has been watch E17 on stage,in the middle of a field while sat in a fucking KiA.I don't want that next year ? x
You didn’t want to get the Bentley dirty so you slummed it :D

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
I could not sell my old car,due to it being in half ? x
Blimey ?..... could have welded the 2 halves back together.... ?

on a more serious note it’s just a case of sucking it up and stop whinging...you have to make the most of what you have ... just remember there will always be someone worse off than you .... :tiphat:

• Love
Reactions: Pearls
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Blimey ?..... could have welded the 2 halves back together.... ?

on a more serious note it’s just a case of sucking it up and stop whinging...you have to make the most of what you have ... just remember there will always be someone worse off than you .... :tiphat:
Don’t be silly, we live in a spoilt society. People have to have what they want regardless of anyone else’s safety.
I want, I don’t give a fuck, what rules. I’m doing what the fuck I want.
Spoilt little fuckers everywhere.
New society sadly. If this happened twenty years ago, this virus would have never got to this.

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
Don’t be silly, we live in a spoilt society. People have to have what they want regardless of anyone else’s safety.
I want, I don’t give a fuck, what rules. I’m doing what the fuck I want.
Spoilt little fuckers everywhere.
New society sadly. If this happened twenty years ago, this virus would have never got to this.
Your right.... the nanny state has made everyone selfish ..... to many think the rules don’t apply to them ....

• Love
Reactions: Pearls
17 September 2020
I would love to see how it has spread more. Is it through people breaking the rules ? Which I would love to know what rules kept being broken that keep making it spread or is it spreading more through schools work and supermarkets ?????????

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Your right.... the nanny state has made everyone selfish ..... to many think the rules don’t apply to them ....
Tbh I’m sick of the attitudes on people, what’s happened to folk? As you know we got two boys living away individually, they were the first to say to us, we wouldn’t come home because it’s too risky for us and my Mam. They’re both spending xmas alone by choice. Zoom calls to us but still in their twenties and thirty but alone. If everyone had the same thoughts then this would be over for us.

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
I would love to see how it has spread more. Is it through people breaking the rules ? Which I would love to know what rules kept being broken that keep making it spread or is it spreading more through schools work and supermarkets ?????????
Go to the supermarket and see how ignorant people are, go to castle square and see the students partying with twelve cans each. As for people still gathering in homes, I only have to look out my window. People are idiots.

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
Tbh I’m sick of the attitudes on people, what’s happened to folk? As you know we got two boys living away individually, they were the first to say to us, we wouldn’t come home because it’s too risky for us and my Mam. They’re both spending xmas alone by choice. Zoom calls to us but still in their twenties and thirty but alone. If everyone had the same thoughts then this would be over for us.
My Dad is 85 has cancer and various other issues and won’t see any of the family other my Grinchy Mug ..... none of the family will come because of the rules ... you have to do what you have to do ... otherwise when next Christmas comes around we will be having the same conversations.... it’s hard but it’s necessary...