Here goes... Coronavirus.

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
Skippy01

MOTM

Skippy01

Quiz Queen 2020
18 September 2020
Would you listen to the queen for advice skips ? x
Not advice no.But as of today medical proffesionals are saying sweden has the highest death rate per population,as anyone else in Europe.Even their own King is saying they fucked up.And now they're shitting themselves and telling everyone to wear masks.Sweden got cocky too soon x

17 September 2020
Not advice no.But as of today medical proffesionals are saying sweden has the highest death rate per population,as anyone else in Europe.Even their own King is saying they fucked up.And now they're shitting themselves and telling everyone to wear masks.Sweden got cocky too soon x
I'm just going off that pic. In this whole pandemic they've just lived like normal and they wont even have their highest deaths in a year. Maybe I am right is all I'm saying ? x

• Haha
Reactions: Therapon and Pearls
Skippy01

MOTM

Skippy01

Quiz Queen 2020
18 September 2020
I'm just going off that pic. In this whole pandemic they've just lived like normal and they wont even have their highest deaths in a year. Maybe I am right is all I'm saying ? x
Did you read all of that study? Or just saw the table? If you read further down it tells you about age groups previously, and currently living in Sweden and also average age groups of death this year.But I'll say you're right so we don't have to argue about it ? x

17 September 2020
Did you read all of that study? Or just saw the table? If you read further down it tells you about age groups previously, and currently living in Sweden and also average age groups of death this year.But I'll say you're right so we don't have to argue about it ? x
I dont see what age groups of death has to do it when they haven't had a spike in deaths whatsoever and they have carried on as normal ?. I'm not being facetious I genuinely dont understand xx

Reactions: Therapon and Pearls
Skippy01

MOTM

Skippy01

Quiz Queen 2020
18 September 2020
I dont see what age groups of death has to do it when they haven't had a spike in deaths whatsoever and they have carried on as normal ?. I'm not being facetious I genuinely dont understand xx
Well they definitely have had a spike in deaths.Because people caught covid and died.It's not about death rates it's about a deadly virus that has killed people,who otherwise without the virus,would still be alive.They did a whole study on Sweden in October,when they tried to claim they knew what they were doing,and all was going to be right.But now they're backtracking because A) data was wrong b) their deaths within certain age groups are HIGHER than their national average and c) Theres a massive spike starting over there. I only took an interest in Sweden,after Shags post on here about Sweden being on top of everything ? So I went full fbi to prove that little bit of confidence wrong x

• Haha
Reactions: Therapon and Guru G
17 September 2020
Well they definitely have had a spike in deaths.Because people caught covid and died.It's not about death rates it's about a deadly virus that has killed people,who otherwise without the virus,would still be alive.They did a whole study on Sweden in October,when they tried to claim they knew what they were doing,and all was going to be right.But now they're backtracking because A) data was wrong b) their deaths within certain age groups are HIGHER than their national average and c) Theres a massive spike starting over there. I only took an interest in Sweden,after Shags post on here about Sweden being on top of everything ? So I went full fbi to prove that little bit of confidence wrong x
So if covid didnt happen there deaths would be substantially lower? X

Reactions: Therapon
Skippy01

MOTM

Skippy01

Quiz Queen 2020
18 September 2020
So if covid didnt happen there deaths would be substantially lower? X
Depends who you ask.There's this whole thing now where deaths haven't been recorded to "protect" the integrity of their relaxed approach to the virus.And also some stuff about National age groups,currently living in Sweden are lower and less likely to die of covid.I'm not medically trained so I can't understand most of the data.But it's all there to read.I just know when the King if Sweden is saying "oops" then it probably hasn't worked out well for them x

• Haha
Reactions: Guru G
17 September 2020
Depends who you ask.There's this whole thing now where deaths haven't been recorded to "protect" the integrity of their relaxed approach to the virus.And also some stuff about National age groups,currently living in Sweden are lower and less likely to die of covid.I'm not medically trained so I can't understand most of the data.But it's all there to read.I just know when the King if Sweden is saying "oops" then it probably hasn't worked out well for them x
Sweden is like Chernobyl ? x

15 March 2020
I'll just add that maybe the figures have been blurred. Deaths are being attributed to covid despite the death actually being caused by other means. For example, the guy who fell from a ladder and suffered head injuries and died. All deceased are tested for covid and it was discovered that the guy was positive, and so his death has been recorded as covid related.

It's the same for others who tragically have died of serious health conditions. A heart attack patient dies, but had covid is now recorded as covid related. But if that person had pneumonia at the time of the heart attack and dies it is recorded as a heart attack.

I do feel the figures are very blurred indeed.

17 September 2020
I'll just add that maybe the figures have been blurred. Deaths are being attributed to covid despite the death actually being caused by other means. For example, the guy who fell from a ladder and suffered head injuries and died. All deceased are tested for covid and it was discovered that the guy was positive, and so his death has been recorded as covid related.

It's the same for others who tragically have died of serious health conditions. A heart attack patient dies, but had covid is now recorded as covid related. But if that person had pneumonia at the time of the heart attack and dies it is recorded as a heart attack.

Definitely looks that way from Swedens total number of deaths.

Reactions: Lips_Pearls

mrclouse

I am Batman ?
28 March 2016

but by the same count, someone who doesn't have covid but died because needing vents/operations but couldn't due to hospital capacity thanks to covid isn't counted and its defiant cause is people in the hospital due to covid >.>

in all honesty, there's like two numbers one is "Deaths within 28 days of positive test by date of death" and the other is "Deaths with COVID-19 on the death certificate" the first one gives you daily numbers but the second gives you weekly usually a week or two after.

15 March 2020
but by the same count, someone who doesn't have covid but died because needing vents/operations but couldn't due to hospital capacity thanks to covid isn't counted and its defiant cause is people in the hospital due to covid >.>

in all honesty, there's like two numbers one is "Deaths within 28 days of positive test by date of death" and the other is "Deaths with COVID-19 on the death certificate" the first one gives you daily numbers but the second gives you weekly usually a week or two after.
That doesn't answer the question of deaths being recorded as covid when covid wasn't the actual cause, which was my point.

A friend of mine several years ago had a heart attack, taken to hospital and contracted the MRSA bug and then pneumonia and taken back in to hospital where he suffered another heart attack and sadly died. So why aren't MRSA and pneumonia mentioned as his death or related to good death? I guarantee if it was this year and he had all the above, and covid, that covid would be recorded.

It creates a blurred picture.

• Love
Reactions: Guru G