Here goes... Coronavirus.

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

mrclouse

I am Batman ?
28 March 2016
That doesn't answer the question of deaths being recorded as covid when covid wasn't the actual cause, which was my point.

A friend of mine several years ago had a heart attack, taken to hospital and contracted the MRSA bug and then pneumonia and taken back in to hospital where he suffered another heart attack and sadly died. So why aren't MRSA and pneumonia mentioned as his death or related to good death? I guarantee if it was this year and he had all the above, and covid, that covid would be recorded.

It creates a blurred picture.

Well we are trying to track covid deaths live so i guess it easier to show "tested with covid" results as a live day by day view when it'll weeks to verify for an actual result. if we were trying to track MRSA, for example, your friend would have been on the day by day results until verified as heart attack i guess. also sorry to hear about that..

mrclouse

I am Batman ?
28 March 2016
if you wanna kill your old people go for it.

i prefer Koreas approach tbh i don't think they had lockdowns but they had a proper test trace and mask and so on from day one
btw just for anyone else who owns chickens dont forget its also birdflu season so keep them in
actually scratch that its looking todo its first lockdown since there's been a surge since oct THOUGH that's still better than here

• Haha
Reactions: Guru G
17 September 2020
actually scratch that its looking todo its first lockdown since there's been a surge since oct THOUGH that's still better than here
I find it weird that Sweden's death are gonna be around average compared to the past ten years it seems that no lockdown worked

mrclouse

I am Batman ?
28 March 2016
look if you dont want lockdowns it comes down to howmuch you trust everyone else... i don't trust the general public with this

I find it weird that Sweden's death are gonna be around average compared to the past ten years it seems that no lockdown worked
i do think there are gonna be a lot of new students gonna be used to do research on the death numbers this year and see what can be said about them i don't think i can make any more comment other than the fact that the rate was lowering but increased. by 1k but still

• Love
17 September 2020
look if you dont want lockdowns it comes down to howmuch you trust everyone else... i don't trust the general public with this

i do think there are gonna be a lot of new students gonna be used to do research on the death numbers this year and see what can be said about them i don't think i can make any more comment other than the fact that the rate was lowering but increased. by 1k but still
I certainly dont trust you you dirty perv youll be jumping at the chance of a 3sum first chance you get.

Yeah it's rife everywhere now. Wonder if I drove into a wall they'd say I died of covid ??

mrclouse

I am Batman ?
28 March 2016
I certainly dont trust you you dirty perv your be jumping at the chance of a 3sum first chance you get.

Yeah it's rife everywhere now. Wonder if I drove into a wall they'd say I died of covid ??
well yes for the "Deaths within 28 days of positive test by date of death"

15 March 2020
Well we are trying to track covid deaths live so i guess it easier to show "tested with covid" results as a live day by day view when it'll weeks to verify for an actual result. if we were trying to track MRSA, for example, your friend would have been on the day by day results until verified as heart attack i guess. also sorry to hear about that..
My point is that because someone has covid, it shouldn't be put down as related if the actual cause of death has nothing to do with it. How the hell can the guy who died of head injuries falling from a ladder be fucking Covid related?

• Love
Reactions: Skippy01 and Guru G

mrclouse

I am Batman ?
28 March 2016
My point is that because someone has covid, it shouldn't be put down as related if the actual cause of death has nothing to do with it. How the hell can the guy who died of head injuries falling from a ladder be fucking Covid related?
someone somwhere asked for COVID deaths everyday and didn't take time to validate these into account, then someone else told them so but was told todo it anyway even its not accurate label it so they did the best they could, look at database table 1 for deaths for today look at database table 2 covid results and do a count where death has tested positive for covid...

that's my assumption and if im proved right in this MY last hope in humanity is lost

15 March 2020
someone somwhere asked for COVID deaths everyday and didn't take time to validate these into account, then someone else told them so but was told todo it anyway even its not accurate label it so they did the best they could, look at database table 1 for deaths for today look at database table 2 covid results and do a count where death has tested positive for covid...

that's my assumption and if im proved right in this MY last hope in humanity is lost
You've just validated my point.

mrclouse

I am Batman ?
28 March 2016
You've just validated my point.
i mean i haven't been arguing otherwise I've been saying the day to day numbers are labelled CLEARLY as tested and died not that its on the death certificate but that's why they post both just one takes longer and shows weeks rather than days

15 March 2020
i mean i haven't been arguing otherwise I've been saying the day to day numbers are labelled CLEARLY as tested and died not that its on the death certificate but that's why they post both just one takes longer and shows weeks rather than days
It is going on death certificates, that's why the numbers are so high.

mrclouse

I am Batman ?
28 March 2016
It is going on death certificates, that's why the numbers are so high.
thats i guess where we disagree ... i do trust that number not to include falling off a ladder... I would like to see death certificates saying so I mean that could actually get a hospital sued and i think the guy who signed that SHOULD lose their licence