Here goes... Coronavirus.

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
My Dad is 85 has cancer and various other issues and won’t see any of the family other my Grinchy Mug ..... none of the family will come because of the rules ... you have to do what you have to do ... otherwise when next Christmas comes around we will be having the same conversations.... it’s hard but it’s necessary...
Exactly. It’s one year, so many just can’t sacrifice one bloody year, you don’t have to see the children, grandchildren. It’s mindless it really is

• Love
Reactions: MP386

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
I would love to see how it has spread more. Is it through people breaking the rules ? Which I would love to know what rules kept being broken that keep making it spread or is it spreading more through schools work and supermarkets ?????????
How about this march from June this year
BLM.jpg

Or how about this on 27 September when students in York decided to go on a bender

Capture.JPG

Or this when there was a hot week in August in Brighton

0_South-of-England-Basks-In-Summer-Heatwave.jpg

Do they look school or work or supermarket related to you?

N xxx

17 September 2020
Go to the supermarket and see how ignorant people are, go to castle square and see the students partying with twelve cans each. As for people still gathering in homes, I only have to look out my window. People are idiots.
What rules are actually being broken though? I have not read up one rule and just go off what I hear and I caught it from the school I bet you 90 % of cases are schools, work and supermarkets being open

Reactions: Pearls
17 September 2020
  • Wow
Reactions: Pearls and Vanezza
17 September 2020
No social distance what so ever, parties all across Swansea of thirty or more people, have you seen uplands?
No I haven't. So people are expected to social distance in aisles smaller than 2m and tiny pubs ?? I don't think you lot should be blaming "rulebreakers"

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
What rules are being broken why have the police not broke it up ?
The student party was broken up eventually, but the others would require major military assistance to get all those thousands of people moving, just not feasible. The guidelines have always been the same aside from various shop school and workplace closures. Now I ask again does it look like those people give a fuck if they pass on a virus despite being told over and over to stay apart?

N xxx

Reactions: Pearls and MP386
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
No I haven't. So people are expected to social distance in aisles smaller than 2m and tiny pubs ?? I don't think you lot should be blaming "rulebreakers"
They do in M&S really well. As for pubs, I wouldn’t know as I’m on about gangs of people meeting up and having parties, flowing out onto the streets, I was only watching one the other night from my window in the street below. Buy a load of cheap booze and have a party, Swansea, sadly is full of tosspots.

17 September 2020
The student party was broken up eventually, but the others would require major military assistance to get all those thousands of people moving, just not feasible. The guidelines have always been the same aside from various shop school and workplace closures. Now I ask again does it look like those people give a fuck if they pass on a virus despite being told over and over to stay apart?

N xxx
Major military assistance? You really think a few riot Van's wouldn't put the shits up them? And you need to prove these people ain't 2m apart you dont need to berate the "rulebreakers" it's the people who make the fucking rules ?

• Wow

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
Major military assistance? You really think a few riot Van's wouldn't put the shits up them? And you need to prove these people ain't 2m apart you dont need to berate the "rulebreakers" it's the people who make the fucking rules ?
How naive are you, the only written 'right' we have in the UK are the ones that get read to us when we get arrested. Everything else is rules that come from the crown or government and they have the ultimate say in committee as to what we can or cannot do. The 'People' here don't make the rules unless you are part of the ruling class.

N xxx

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
You know folks. Your not stupid, if you want to keep yourself safe and your families safe then it’s super simple, just stay at home. I do what I think is safe and only go out when I have too, I won’t go visiting family, I’d rather be here. If people want to be stupid then go for it. Your choice at the end of the day. I feel for the police who have to put up with breaking up parties risking themselves and others by doing so but hey. It’s all part of the job eh when you’re a copper. Look after yourselves and think of others. ??

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Right I’m off out of here, it’s too depressing and I’m sick of hearing about covid and idiots. Follow the rules or don’t. I couldn’t care a toss tbh and I got to dig out my Xmas jumper for the quiz. Not that many of you care about that either but I enjoy it even if I don’t get much right but it’s a good laugh for an hour. So enjoy your perving and have a good/ or what ever evening you’re having. ???

17 September 2020
How naive are you, the only written 'right' we have in the UK are the ones that get read to us when we get arrested. Everything else is rules that come from the crown or government and they have the ultimate say in committee as to what we can or cannot do. The 'People' here don't make the rules unless you are part of the ruling class.

N xxx
What are you on about ? The government makes the rules. If you're naive enough to think this problem has happened because of the rule breakers and not because of the people who make the rules then I am perplexed at that view

17 September 2020
They do in M&S really well. As for pubs, I wouldn’t know as I’m on about gangs of people meeting up and having parties, flowing out onto the streets, I was only watching one the other night from my window in the street below. Buy a load of cheap booze and have a party, Swansea, sadly is full of tosspots.
I'm on about lidl and aldi's never been to m and s ?. Tbh I haven't seen or heard of any house parties anywhere near me bit maybe different closer to Swansea

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
Right I’m off out of here, it’s too depressing and I’m sick of hearing about covid and idiots. Follow the rules or don’t. I couldn’t care a toss tbh and I got to dig out my Xmas jumper for the quiz. Not that many of you care about that either but I enjoy it even if I don’t get much right but it’s a good laugh for an hour. So enjoy your perving and have a good/ or what ever evening you’re having. ???
Xmas jumper pics or it never happened ????

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: Guru G and Pearls
MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
Well we will just have to see the figures after Christmas.....and I’ll guarantee you if all those who don’t follow the rules spread it to siblings ,parents and Grandparents are the first to start blaming the NHS for not saving them and Boris for being Boris .
And not vaccinating everyone .... it won’t there own foolish behaviour..... it’s always someone else’s fault not there’s ....

• Love