Here goes... Coronavirus.

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
19 March 2015
I disrespect the lockdown not the virus ?
How can you disagree with something that worked?
It's like saying that British Aid doesn't help get clean water to impoverished countries.
ffs.

A 17-day “firebreak” lockdown in Wales has been successful in cutting the number of coronavirus infections, offering hope that restrictions in England will have a similar effect.

It gave us ALL 3 weeks respite...
Get off the pop, stop listening to whatever drivel you're listening to and get with the programme.

D

Deleted member 11852

It won't make any difference.. People will ignore them just like their doing now.. You see groups of parents chatting outside schools in the mornings then it's the same in town centres.. At the moment if everyone is not locked in their houses nothing is going to change.. It's a bad situation that's only going to get worse unfortunately.. W.. ??

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
It won't make any difference.. People will ignore them just like their doing now.. You see groups of parents chatting outside schools in the mornings then it's the same in town centres.. At the moment if everyone is not locked in their houses nothing is going to change.. It's a bad situation that's only going to get worse unfortunately.. W.. ??
as long as nothing changes before tomorrow then I couldn’t care but I’m praying our boy can get home safely without any restrictions being put in the way, I’ll be clock watching from 9am onwards ? we have quite a few schools here now closed and I can’t see many going in come Friday which hopefully will make a difference. Xx

17 September 2020
How can you disagree with something that worked?
It's like saying that British Aid doesn't help get clean water to impoverished countries.
ffs.

A 17-day “firebreak” lockdown in Wales has been successful in cutting the number of coronavirus infections, offering hope that restrictions in England will have a similar effect.

It gave us ALL 3 weeks respite...
Get off the pop, stop listening to whatever drivel you're listening to and get with the programme.
Yes exactly because there was a firebreak they literally closed everything down they either need to do that or let everyone get heard immunity not this half and half shit that's why I dont respect it its it's pathetic

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
I can't go to my mums this year because of lockdown and although most of the UK can have small numbers from one or two households during Christmas I still cannot as we have my cousin to consider because he has to shield so I made the decision not to go and my mum agrees although she will forget and need constant reminders lol. I am not getting all high rate over it either it is what it is and it is not a big deal to me.

Vxxx

D

Deleted member 11852

It's not just Swansea.. The majority of South Wales is out of control.. Can't understand why the figures are rocketing down there.. Something has gone drastically wrong somewhere... It’s definitely not a good situation... . W.. ???

19 March 2015
It's not just Swansea.. The majority of South Wales is out of control.. Can't understand why the figures are rocketing down there.. Something has gone drastically wrong somewhere... It’s definitely not a good situation... . W.. ???
No we’re the second in Wales to shut down.
It’s because people are fatigued and letting go of their grip. Secondly, we’re a blood vessel for the South Wales and England borders. M4 and Prince of Wales Bridge etc. It just going to keep rising. It’s dreadful. Case numbers in Swansea are literally skyrocketing.

Skippy01

MOTM

Skippy01

Quiz Queen 2020
18 September 2020
I saw on the news today that London and Birmingham have thousands of people Christmas shopping, Regent Street has largely become pedestrianised with all the shoppers! So much

I saw on the news today that London and Birmingham have thousands of people Christmas shopping, Regent Street has largely become pedestrianised with all the shoppers! So much for social distancing
:palm:
Londons screwed tonight.That will be what the big announcement is,I reckon x

D

Deleted member 11852

No we’re the second in Wales to shut down.
It’s because people are fatigued and letting go of their grip. Secondly, we’re a blood vessel for the South Wales and England borders. M4 and Prince of Wales Bridge etc. It just going to keep rising. It’s dreadful. Case numbers in Swansea are literally skyrocketing.

Have a look at Wales online for the latest figures today.. It shows cases and infection rates for all parts of Wales... It definitely makes grim reading... . W.. ??

19 March 2015
Londons screwed tonight.That will be what the big announcement is,I reckon x
London to move into tier 3 as infections rise London to move into tier 3 as infections rise
Tier 3 for London. X

Have a look at Wales online for the latest figures today.. It shows cases and infection rates for all parts of Wales... It definitely makes grim reading... . W.. ??
It’s frightening all around. On the heat map, S Wales is shocking. Just madness why people are NOT socially distancing and using good practices.

Skippy01

MOTM

Skippy01

Quiz Queen 2020
18 September 2020
London to move into tier 3 as infections rise London to move into tier 3 as infections rise
Tier 3 for London. X

It’s frightening all around. On the heat map, S Wales is shocking. Just madness why people are NOT socially distancing and using good
London will be heaving tomorrow.Basically given people 24 hours to pack the place out,and one big blowout tomorrow night x