Here goes... Coronavirus.

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
19 March 2015
We are gonna spend the day at home by ourselves, just the same as every day since March!

Missed 7 birthdays, one anniversary and a funeral so far....
Same. We’re not mixing with anyone. The whole thing is guidance, it’s not mandatory to mix with others.
Indeed, can relate to that. Not seen one of our sons since last year! Crazy. Another we’ve only seen here & there. Haven’t seen some family members also since last year.
I feel for those who have no one and are stuck, alone and can’t do anything. Very sad times but hopefully we will all have chances to change this in the coming months.

19 March 2015
Ah, sorry it's my cynicism. We all hope that things will be back to normal soon and have been saying that from early this year. It just reminded me that they said the same about WW1 ... it will all be over by Christmas.
That’s all we can do though isn’t it - hope. Let’s hope these vaccines get approval and shipped out en-masse and ASAP.
It’s going to go on well into next year.

Reactions: Therapon and Pearls
24 November 2015
Has anyone tried to get a home test kit online?
About 15 pages to go through and half of them repeating the same questions, it's a farce ?
If they are actually serious about tracking cases why make it so difficult for people to get the test? Surely name address would be enough.

N xxx
Im quite , where i live is relatively small compared to other areas so we can just nip across the road to the drs for 1 , i wouldnt like to try ordering 1 online

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
Im quite , where i live is relatively small compared to other areas so we can just nip across the road to the drs for 1 , i wouldnt like to try ordering 1 online
You are lucky to be honest. There are 2 vulnerable people here so a home test is our only option yet it takes an age to get one. We have been isolating as much as possible since the start of course and pretty sure none of us have anything but, I'm also thinking about people that live alone and have no support such as the many elderly people that need it. A lot of those don't have the support to get it done for them even though they are the ones most vulnerable.
I've gone full Meldrew on this one, It's a bloody disgrace.

N xxx

24 November 2015
You are lucky to be honest. There are 2 vulnerable people here so a home test is our only option yet it takes an age to get one. We have been isolating as much as possible since the start of course and pretty sure none of us have anything but, I'm also thinking about people that live alone and have no support such as the many elderly people that need it. A lot of those don't have the support to get it done for them even though they are the ones most vulnerable.
I've gone full Meldrew on this one, It's a bloody disgrace.

N xxx
Maybe look into some sort of charitable agency we have a really exceptional one here called DAG they go out if their way to contact the elderly or those on their own

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
It litterally took me to lie to get the test sent here. Its asks you the same question over again and if you want to go to a test centre and haven't got a car they send you miles away instead of five mins away which makes no sence to me. And don't go there on the useless app. I will stop ranting and carry on drinking my voddy.

Vxxx