Here goes... Coronavirus.

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Just seen the live blog from Wales online apparently the Welsh government technical advisory group have said they strongly recommend that families postpone celebrating Christmas together until a later date.... . W.. ????
I think they’re going to scrap the bubble system, cases here are getting out of control. Swansea is in a right pickle ??

D

Deleted member 11852

It seems to be south Wales in general where the numbers are really high.. Personally I think the Welsh government have completely lost the plot I mean his latest hairbrain scheme stopping the pubs selling alcohol because figures are rising with people meeting in pubs.. All he has succeeded in doing is promoting House parties because people are buying it in supermarkets and meeting up in big groups in each others houses.. What really baffles me he makes these decisions for Wales and no one can challenge them it's a case of stick to it or else yet in England Boris gets a backlash from mp, s on the majority of decisions he makes.. They call this a democracy in Wales.. W.. ??????

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
It seems to be south Wales in general where the numbers are really high.. Personally I think the Welsh government have completely lost the plot I mean his latest hairbrain scheme stopping the pubs selling alcohol because figures are rising with people meeting in pubs.. All he has succeeded in doing is promoting House parties because people are buying it in supermarkets and meeting up in big groups in each others houses.. What really baffles me he makes these decisions for Wales and no one can challenge them it's a case of stick to it or else yet in England Boris gets a backlash from mp, s on the majority of decisions he makes.. They call this a democracy in Wales.. W.. ??????
I don’t know what the answer is but I wouldn’t want to be in charge to make these decisions, it must be hard for anyone but constantly setting the goal posts isn’t helping. Everyone can blame government leaders because we need to blame someone but if pubs were open or not, at this time of year alcohol and partying is going to happen regardless of rules. This virus will spread purely down to human behaviour. If everyone looked at themselves and thought for one second, I don’t need to do that, I don’t need to have that then the numbers would certainly drop.
Ive said it before, I didn’t realise how selfish brits really are when it comes to having their own way.
Just stay away from folk as much as you can and don’t be an idiot. People are too quick to blame every bugger yet not themselves.
I want to see all my children this Xmas but it’s not going to happen but it’s for one year, next year will be different fingers crossed.
When I hear of folk moaning and whinging that they’re all getting together this Xmas with all the family and balls to the rules then it’s those that will keep this virus spreading.
For me, I just think a lot of people need to grow the hell up and realise this virus isn’t going to go away unless we take it seriously. ??

D

Deleted member 11852

I agree with what your saying but they had months to prepare for this second wave.. They knew it was coming in May and yet we're still ill prepared for it.. Not just the Welsh government but all of them.. They should have learned from the mistakes the first time.. I still think the biggest mistake was re opening the universities because if you look back that was the start of the figures rising.. Having said that its just my opinion and everyone has there own theory.. Let's just hope next year is better.. W.. ???

Reactions: Pearls
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
I agree with what your saying but they had months to prepare for this second wave.. They knew it was coming in May and yet we're still ill prepared for it.. Not just the Welsh government but all of them.. They should have learned from the mistakes the first time.. I still think the biggest mistake was re opening the universities because if you look back that was the start of the figures rising.. Having said that its just my opinion and everyone has there own theory.. Let's just hope next year is better.. W.. ???
I think it’s one of them things where we can go around in circles, I can only base my thoughts on what I see and what I see is people just being fools, students , supermarkets, pubs in wind st on a Saturday night. All this comes down to behaviour and people just don’t want to follow simple rules. If you look at Spain, Italy they put us brits to shame. I know I’m safe but I still have to brave the idiots just by going to the supermarket. It’s worse there than the hospitals unless you can afford to do an entire shop in M&S where it’s covered all angles. I’m not one to blame anyone for anything including leaders who have a tough job when they themselves are faced with people not following the rules, what chance has anyone got to control a virus when you have such mindless behaviour going on ?

D

Deleted member 11852

We have both been lucky.. Working right through it on nights away from the majority of people then sleeping all day is what's kept us safe this far.. Even our weekends away we hardly go out of the hotel room.. Only place we go is shopping and even then we don't go near anyone.. W.. ?

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
We have both been lucky.. Working right through it on nights away from the majority of people then sleeping all day is what's kept us safe this far.. Even our weekends away we hardly go out of the hotel room.. Only place we go is shopping and even then we don't go near anyone.. W.. ?
exactly you are lucky, same here as we can work from home but shame others aren’t being careful and sticking to the rules.
Xmas is all about family and if you live alone then you should have some company but if you have families who have company then why do you need to go to another extended family to share xmas, it’s one bloody year. I’m sure we can all cope with just two or three under the same roof. ?

D

Deleted member 11852

I still can't understand why South Wales is so bad compared to North Wales.. The figures have gone up a bit round here.. Yesterday it was 140 per 100,000 but some parts of the south are 500+..it doesn't make sense why it is spreading so badly in the south.. W.. ??

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
I still can't understand why South Wales is so bad compared to North Wales.. The figures have gone up a bit round here.. Yesterday it was 140 per 100,000 but some parts of the south are 500+..it doesn't make sense why it is spreading so badly in the south.. W.. ??
Because it’s student city here and it’s party central in Swansea and Cardiff, oh and we’re muppets ?

17 September 2020
I'd imagine it's something alot easier to prevent and wont damage the economy and 0people anywhere near as much x

19 March 2015
Do we know how what has caused the most deaths since Corona started? X
Can’t say but this is an interesting read. There’s plenty of information here with the ONS, excessively higher than the previous five years sadly. But with no explanation as of yet.
But COVID-19 has definitely increased a grim death toll:

17 September 2020
Wouldn’t have a clue and not really bothered, I just care about how this shit virus is keeping my children away from us. Other diseases and viruses aren’t doing that. ??
Yeah well luckily I dont follow any of the guidelines unless it's forced upon me ? it's all a load of bullshit

• Wow
Reactions: Therapon and Pearls