Here goes... Coronavirus.

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 11852

The figures are looking really good now for Wales.. At least the majority of people following the rules is having an effect.. Hopefully the next few weeks will be better again and the vaccination program gathers more pace.. W.. ?????

D

Deleted member 11852

Only the EU are adult enough to play political football with peoples lives. As this game continues. ?
View attachment 80390

They didn’t sort their procurement in time so now it’s everyone else’s fault.
Think there's a bit of confusion there considering a lot of EU countries have stopped using the Oxford vaccine... Does this mean that they want to stop something from being exported that their not even prepared to use themselves... . W.. ??

19 March 2015
My friend, you know what I think about. Moreover everyone can see who is in charge......nothing to add!
I do and I think it’s shameful and terrible. They’re playing with people’s lives for political gains.
Think there's a bit of confusion there considering a lot of EU countries have stopped using the Oxford vaccine... Does this mean that they want to stop something from being exported that their not even prepared to use themselves... . W.. ??
The whole entirety is politically motivated. Has been from day one and it’s disgusting. Why are there so many EU countries that are cancelling it? Because they’re cutting their nose off to spite their faces. They messed up on ordering and hesitated before Christmas.
Now, rather than take it on the chin and admit they messed up, as per, the blame game is on and they’re pointing at everyone besides themselves.
Thank goodness we left when we did.

MyKinkyWorld

Handsome and Debonair
25 November 2017
I do and I think it’s shameful and terrible. They’re playing with people’s lives for political gains.

The whole entirety is politically motivated. Has been from day one and it’s disgusting. Why are there so many EU countries that are cancelling it? Because they’re cutting their nose off to spite their faces. They messed up on ordering and hesitated before Christmas.
Now, rather than take it on the chin and admit they messed up, as per, the blame game is on and they’re pointing at everyone besides themselves.
Thank goodness we left when we did.
My friend sometimes I wish to forget being a posh English man :tiphat: (?)and I would like to be a passionate Italian man (?) and go there to kick their butts off ?!!!

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
Who’s doing the doorstop light thing at 20:00 then? Candle, torch, app on your phone?
To put it politely no.
My response to this was the same as to the clapping thing which was FFS
Not to dishonour the memories of those that have died but what in the name of all that is precious does standing in the street waving like a loony achieve?

N xxx