If You Were A Car........

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
19 March 2015
I know it's a car thing, but always been a biker.. So I would be my last bike - Vmax 1200.
Pure muscle bike. Fat rear end with plenty of grip, twist the throttle and she throws your shoulders out, is very hard to control and manage, but when you crack that beauty up - it will take you from standstill to serious speeds within seconds.
Good mileage on fuel too. :D

27 April 2015
For me, it has to be an Audi TFSi As this is small, petite, handles all eventualities thrown at it, rides smoothly, yet grips the road tightly and has an amazing top end with great lower power for long hill climbs, and runs amazingly on the thicker fuels hmmm, why does this sound familiar lol xxx :flick:

Reactions: Deleted member 2610
N

NigelandJulie

Think I would be a Reliant Robin..think I'm always missing something :confused: getting on a bit :rolleyes: noisy :whistle: and easy to roll :oops:!! Julie x

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
I'm a bit like an old Toyota Landcruiser diesel, heavy, torquey, reliable, go anywhere, will always get you out of trouble, but usually low on fuel. :whistle:

Clare says she's like a 53 plate Renault Megane, wiring is a bit dodgy with a prominent rear end :rolleyes:
Nothing wrong with a prominent rear .. :whistle::arse:

B

Bump-n-Grind

I'd have to be a Ford Sierra RS500 Cosworth.
A rare old beast, cherished by owner & enthusiasts alike.
Capable of producing great power but due to turbo lag does tend to hesitate before working.
Has achieved cult status (yes, cult not the other word :confused:) in some circles & is considered a future classic.
Sometimes seen with the standard wheel arches, often seen sporting "Thundersaloon " wide arches.
A potent beast with plenty of bang for your buck, a car that has a reputation for being the top choice for a joyride ;):D

Mr Bump

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: XX
26 July 2016
(Mr) C reg Austin Metro in metallic maroon , hard to get started , embarrassing to be seen with , underpowered and too small to be practical .
(Mrs) Alfa Romeo Spider , sleek , gorgeous to look at , purrs like a kitten .
....... Also bloody expensive , temperamental and very high maintenance