Is It A Fetish.....

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
4 July 2017
City
Glastonbury
Fetishism is a bit like bisexuality (I'm generalising massively from my own drunken POV) - but it seems to me that the phenomenon, of which there are many forms, is defined by the majority, by heterosexuals.

Ignore what you think you've been told. Its up to the individual to write their own sexuality and to see what they like/don't - people, sensations, situations, whatever. It's all good. The commonality is to jettison guilt and refusal to not to be constrained by what is dimly recognised as "normal".

Remember: heterosexuality isn't normal, it's just common. :)

PS - Cosplay doesn't necessarily have sexual overtones - it can be enjoyed by consenting adults in a totally non-pervy way. It doesn't have to be a fetish. Although it can be if you want.

M

meet_the_fockers

Which ones you.. ? :D x

Attachments

• 20170730_152355.png
    20170730_152355.png
    427.1 KB · Views: 45
K

KinkyMinx

Fetish - "a form of sexual desire in which gratification is linked to an abnormal degree to a particular object, item of clothing, part of the body, etc."

I think you need to ask what is 'abnormal' ;)

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
Fetish - "a form of sexual desire in which gratification is linked to an abnormal degree to a particular object, item of clothing, part of the body, etc."

I think you need to ask what is 'abnormal' ;)
Don't wish to make anyone sick but people do things even the most liberal of us on here would find abnormal. I don't think the fetish of getting a sexual thrill from having a worm crawl into your urethra could ever be seen as normal but its done.
I will stick with a fancy for wee and some toys thanks its much nicer.
N xxx

Reactions: Deleted member 1030
4 July 2017
City
Glastonbury
Don't wish to make anyone sick but people do things even the most liberal of us on here would find abnormal. I don't think the fetish of getting a sexual thrill from having a worm crawl into your urethra could ever be seen as normal but its done.
I will stick with a fancy for wee and some toys thanks its much nicer.
N xxx
Quite. In the broad spectrum of human sexuality there's nothing I'd like to say there's nothing that surprises me... but I'm often proved wrong.

Makes me feel quite boring really. :)

Reactions: Pearls and Vanezza