Joint, Single Or Anything Goes

• Thread starter The_Bibas
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
T

The_Bibas

I have noticed that some of you have couples accounts and also single accounts..
Sooooo... why?
Does your partner know that you are flirting behind their back.. If so what is the point of a single account if they know everything...?

I would be pissed off if Stephen had his own account and would castrate him... But that is me..
Likewise he would be really fecked off if I had mine..
So for us joint is the only way.. This is a joint adventure to heighten our relationship...

Not judging... Just asking..

XxxBibaxxX

D

Deleted member 3657

Depends if I've had my meds if mine is a single or multiple account.

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
Been thinking about a single account for me for a bit now. Not for meeting, just to make conversations less confusing because we sometimes look like we have multiple personality disorder :rofl:

N xxx

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
Myself and @Therapon have single accounts for moderator purposes and our couples account for fun xx

Both myself and @Miss-Sexy-Legs had singles accounts before we met so it made sense to retain the singles accounts for our mod duties. It also helps as the ladies may feel happier talking to another female than to myself. So it was then an obvious step to set up a separate joint account if people want to chat to us, arrange meets etc.

5 July 2016
City
Ossett
We created a similar thread when we first joined here. We thought we might confuse people when talking to them from a couples account but decided to just initial each post.

We thought about having an account each so it was clear which of us were online but decided against it, not out of jealousy but more cos Kaz didn't want lots of unwanted sausage pics sent to her account.

B x

18 August 2017
City
Stourbridge
I have noticed that some of you have couples accounts and also single accounts..
Sooooo... why?
Does your partner know that you are flirting behind their back.. If so what is the point of a single account if they know everything...?

I would be pissed off if Stephen had his own account and would castrate him... But that is me..
Likewise he would be really fecked off if I had mine..
So for us joint is the only way.. This is a joint adventure to heighten our relationship...

Not judging... Just asking..

XxxBibaxxX
Well said I'd feel the same way xx

25 February 2016
Been thinking about a single account for me for a bit now. Not for meeting, just to make conversations less confusing because we sometimes look like we have multiple personality disorder :rofl:

N xxx

I used to have a multiple personality disorder, I'm cured now. The only thing is - where am I now when I need me?

T

The_Bibas

If she got said pics all she has to do is report the sender to admin or any mod and it would be swiftly dealt with as unwanted pics are not tolarated
No doubt these people had amazing profile names too and galleries full of such media... No as a community we must support them and help re-educate them...
I think I understand what @meandlis means now in their thread...
Lol
Do you think they are sick of me yet...

XxxBibaxxX

4 July 2017
City
Glastonbury
I personally find that most couples' accounts are usually run by one person or the other - very rarely are both likely to use it equally.

So what's the difference?

M

meet_the_fockers

We have this profile joint.. mr F never uses it. His choice he is free too.
Reason I'm the natterer always have been. I do the work, he reaps the benefits hmmm... ive been hoodwinked!!!

He has a single profile, @Mr_F he uses occassionally, when let out..
But i have to follow him around, which becomes tiresome. He is rather controverial, opinionated, sarky, and would have us banned in an instant.. he needs constant monitoring.. :D unlike me of course :D xx

18 October 2015
City
Nantwich
I personally find that most couples' accounts are usually run by one person or the other - very rarely are both likely to use it equally.

So what's the difference?
The difference is that both have access to it.... for example Lew is dyslexic so he doesn't post much but he still reads what is being sent to and fro and has input into any replies I make x

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
He has a single profile, @Mr_F he uses occassionally, when let out..
But i have to follow him around, which becomes tiresome. He is rather controverial, opinionated, sarky, and would have us banned in an instant.. he needs constant monitoring.. :D unlike me of course :D xx

Are you sure it isn't the other way around :p

Time for me to be away:rofl: