Joint, Single Or Anything Goes

• Thread starter The_Bibas
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
S

Sammy

Yes I agree in times like that it's not really needed as much! But when having full convo it's great that you both do!

Most couples on here do initial or advise which who's who Which is great but in the past it's been a nightmare.

I think I flirt differently with a woman or man and double up my naughty if it's both haha so it's nice knowing who's who xx

Miss Lexi flirting never !!!
I agree
It's nice to know who you are chatting with
I probably chat differently to singles and to couples too

Couple profile
Couple profile and two single profiles
A couple with two singles profile

Whatever couples arrangements it suits their needs and wants

Some couples only play with couples

Some couples play together and separately

It's just different strokes for different folks

What works for one may not work for others but no one should judge that relationship

Also that's the joy of this site
It's a safe secure comfortable environment where any of those choices are encouraged and not looked or viewed differently as they might be on other sites

Sx

4 July 2017
City
Corby
Miss Lexi flirting never !!!
I agree
It's nice to know who you are chatting with
I probably chat differently to singles and to couples too

Couple profile
Couple profile and two single profiles
A couple with two singles profile

Whatever couples arrangements it suits their needs and wants

Some couples only play with couples

Some couples play together and separately

It's just different strokes for different folks

What works for one may not work for others but no one should judge that relationship

Also that's the joy of this site
It's a safe secure comfortable environment where any of those choices are encouraged and not looked or viewed differently as they might be on other sites

Sx

But I'm a good girl sammy! I don't really flirt or be naughty!

It's just when I'm sat reading your comments and I can't help looking at your profile pic thinking... "Phworrrrr" they are ace and I bet they feel good ;) haha xx

Reactions: Vanezza
S

Sammy

But I'm a good girl sammy! I don't really flirt or be naughty!

It's just when I'm sat reading your comments and I can't help looking at your profile pic thinking... "Phworrrrr" they are ace and I bet they feel good ;) haha xx

Lol miss lexi
You are a naughty one !!
Only one way to find out lol
Sx

Reactions: Deleted member 6485

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
Is she dissing my knickerless nancy? :eek:

Read that as your knickerless fancy, was about to ask who it was until I read it again :rolleyes:

So I take it all this stuff re knickers or no knickers is ok as part of the thread title says Or anything goes. I dunno leave you lot alone for a bit and the threads decend into chaos :eek:

M

Mel007

Back to the thread.. I'm me and he's he.. if we had a joint one it would be all me... as I'm the one who loves to chat and talk dirty.. he doesnt .so this is my fun .. I arrange the meets and the clubs and the parties and he follows happily .. he doesn't mind me playing alone but is not interested to watch at all . Work together and always have . There's no competition between us.. we just fit together. Xxxxx

16 May 2017
City
Norwich
We created a similar thread when we first joined here. We thought we might confuse people when talking to them from a couples account but decided to just initial each post.

We thought about having an account each so it was clear which of us were online but decided against it, not out of jealousy but more cos Kaz didn't want lots of unwanted sausage pics sent to her account.

B x
That's great unless you both have the same like me and Shaun lol x