Joint, Single Or Anything Goes

• Thread starter The_Bibas
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
16 May 2017
City
Norwich
Same situation: Sam, Shaun.... SS... Looby, Lew.. LL
One signs Looby and then Lew signs - Lew. But usually you can tell who it is as you may get extra kisses. :D ;)
Sounds good, it's normally me anyway cos hub is just laid back I gotta cattle prod him sometimes ya know lol xx

D

Deleted member 3411

I have noticed that some of you have couples accounts and also single accounts..
Sooooo... why?
Does your partner know that you are flirting behind their back.. If so what is the point of a single account if they know everything...?

I would be pissed off if Stephen had his own account and would castrate him... But that is me..
Likewise he would be really fecked off if I had mine..
So for us joint is the only way.. This is a joint adventure to heighten our relationship...

Not judging... Just asking..

XxxBibaxxX
Understand your point there Biba, but we went for this two account direction to save confusion. I speak for both of us so use the SteLinda name as I'm not looking for fun myself without L, she isn't either, but at least when we both flirt now you know which of us is making the comment. As for flirting behind my back? Well I trust L or we wouldn't be here, and who knows I might come home one day to find a surprise waiting for me....