Joint, Single Or Anything Goes

• Thread starter The_Bibas
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
4 July 2017
City
Corby
Been thinking about a single account for me for a bit now. Not for meeting, just to make conversations less confusing because we sometimes look like we have multiple personality disorder :rofl:

N xxx

But to be fair N I do sometimes get confused who I'm talking to with couple but you and V both make it very clear by adding your anitial or name under messages!
I really appreciate when couples do that or advise who I'm talking too xx

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
But to be fair N I do sometimes get confused who I'm talking to with couple but you and V both make it very clear by adding your anitial or name under messages!
I really appreciate when couples do that or advise who I'm talking too xx
Sometimes we forget lol
Other times, like when we see your pic of the day, its a definite phwoooooooooooor from the both of us so no initials needed :whistle:;)

4 July 2017
City
Corby
Sometimes we forget lol
Other times, like when we see your pic of the day, its a definite phwoooooooooooor from the both of us so no initials needed :whistle:;)

Yes I agree in times like that it's not really needed as much! But when having full convo it's great that you both do!

Most couples on here do initial or advise which who's who Which is great but in the past it's been a nightmare.

I think I flirt differently with a woman or man and double up my naughty if it's both haha so it's nice knowing who's who xx