Lady bits photo's, acceptable or not?

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
19 July 2020
Quims are mildly interesting to look at, but boobs, bums and leg photos are much preferred in my humble opinion.

I would agree with the above comment, that a close up isn’t really necessary, particularly if they’ve been severely plucked, like an oven ready chicken.

• Haha
Reactions: Therapon
Ragdoll

MOTM

31 July 2022
Just read this thread for the first time, I don’t have a problem with showing any part of my body but I understand some prefer to keep certain things private.
There is a lot of pressure on women to look a certain way and this can be hard.
I am guilty of posting pictures of my downstairs area, I don’t have any with legs spread (can be arranged for play mates 😉😂)
On a serious note if anything posted has offended I apologise. J x

TherLegs

MOTM

11 December 2016
Just read this thread for the first time, I don’t have a problem with showing any part of my body but I understand some prefer to keep certain things private.
I am guilty of posting pictures of my downstairs area, I don’t have any with legs spread (can be arranged for play mates 😉😂)

No-one is offended, it was just that it seems to be ok for the ladies to show what they want but not for males. Ok that is a generalisation and lets face it some guys seem to think a close up of their cock, measured against a tv remote is acceptable to everyone. There is no real answer, we all have different ideas on what is acceptable and that's how it should be.

Ragdoll

MOTM

31 July 2022
No-one is offended, it was just that it seems to be ok for the ladies to show what they want but not for males. Ok that is a generalisation and lets face it some guys seem to think a close up of their cock, measured against a tv remote is acceptable to everyone. There is no real answer, we all have different ideas on what is acceptable and that's how it should be.
It makes me laugh when I see a remote control in a picture.
Tbh I think guys get a hard time about duck pics, I personally don’t mind seeing them.

31 October 2020
DDon't
No-one is offended, it was just that it seems to be ok for the ladies to show what they want but not for males. Ok that is a generalisation and lets face it some guys seem to think a close up of their cock, measured against a tv remote is acceptable to everyone. There is no real answer, we all have different ideas on what is acceptable and that's how it should
Sont
Don't ever feel offended, we all love it here haha xx

Ragdoll

MOTM

31 July 2022
I think we all have to agree everyone’s bits and pieces are different and that is why they are all beautiful.
With regards to dick size a wise man at a club once said i”it’s not the size of the wand that matters it’s the skill of the wizard using it “

12 August 2019
I do think its impossible to compare. People try to apply the same rules to men and women but you can't. They take equality to mean the same in all respects but it doesn't mean that, it means of the same standing. Men and women are different, let's celebrate those differences instead of getting hung up on the whole equality thing.
Exactly my thoughts.
I wonder, do women send other women unsolicited pussy picks?
I can honestly say that in all my years I’ve never seen a woman complain about getting them if it happens.
Anyone should be allowed to put whatever pics they like on their profile as long as it’s of them and of nothing immoral or illegal.

However I believe it’s the right of the person receiving messages not to have unsolicited cock picks sent to them.

Reactions: Therapon