Meeting Other Swinger Couples

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Meeting other swinger couples is hard. How do you walk up to a couple at a bar and ask if they are swingers? Imagine your embarrassment if they are not, and you have to slink away and hide. Vanillas just don’t understand that swinger couples are not the creepy people your mother warned you about. Swinging is fun for us. Swinging sets us free. If you’re not a swinger, then we don’t want to bother or upset you. We understand not everyone can be a swinger couple.

What about singles too? Where do swinger singles go to meet others? It’s hard. Many swinger singles want to have threesomes with couples. Many would like to meet other swinger singles to partner up with and have a swinging relationship. Where carry out swinger singles head to get together?
In the past swingers met by means of swinger journals and magazines. Partners in addition to singles would create an article account inside a mag, generate and respond to share pics. It almost seems like a time before faxes and texts and the internet. Then the wonderful idea of social networks online was born and it all became much easier to meet other swinger couples and swinger singles.

Swinger sites like Social Swinging is a swingers website that is certainly rising quickly and provides people immediate access for swinger partners in addition to swinger singles. Social Swinging has in depth single profiles connected with swinger partners in addition to swinger singles as well as pics in addition to video talk. Significantly on the big surprise from the vanilla planet, swinger partners in addition to singles are usually additional old-fashioned when compared with many might feel. Swinger partners appear extremely vanilla with real world in addition to dwell extremely regular day-to-day lives. With swinger personals on Social Swinging you can find other people who desires erotic independence exactly like you carry out.

Social Swinging is usually easy to use and it’s also absolve to subscribe to! You’ll be able to mail, immediate communication in addition to video talk to discover if you should hook up, or perhaps choose to go forward to get a additional compatible swinger couple. It is usually difficult to find a number of people who are just about all on a single page!

Privacy for swinger couples and singles is the number one goal of Social Swinging. You control who sees your pictures, who you talk to and who you block. Others sites exist that CLAIM they are the biggest swinger sites, but most are fake there. Classifieds online sites are full of professional girls looking for money or they want you to pay to watch them on the cam site. At Social Swinging they take that type of abuse seriously and ban anyone trying to be a professional call girl or guy or promote another site. Social Swinging has real swinger couples.

22 March 2015
City
Tenby
It is very hard as a single lady also, not that you would think it, but I feel vulnerable at times and yes I am very shy so have found meeting people tricky xx

Reactions: Deleted member 3289
F

forest_pete

It is very hard as a single lady also, not that you would think it, but I feel vulnerable at times and yes I am very shy so have found meeting people tricky xx
I think as a single there needs to be a connection when meeting x

Reactions: Lace
F

forest_pete

Very true @forest_pete always for me anyway and its hard to find that chemistry xx
I am going to put some cards on the table here and it may back fire but I believe in honesty

I haven't meet a single or couple for over a year, number of reasons.
1. Lack of interest in me (my issue to sort that out)
2. People who do contact are to pushy and want to meet that minute and if you cant, I.e. Work or him life commitments you are branded
3. Lack of interest in single guys unless hung like a donkey or black.
4. Lack of attraction to people mentally.

But I love the banter and just chatting to lovely people x

22 March 2015
City
Tenby
I am going to put some cards on the table here and it may back fire but I believe in honesty

2. People who do contact are to pushy and want to meet that minute and if you cant, I.e. Work or him life commitments you are branded

I totally agree and its the same across the board banter and chatting is great and if people are not interested then tough x

Reactions: Deleted member 3289

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014

I can totally relate to what you're saying Pete!
Genuinely, in fact both of us can - yes we are a REAL couple as you and most others know.
Sadly and I am going to make a blanket statement here, single men do get a tough time.

Not here per se, but overall. Sadly, again, that is down to small minded individuals - who have affected it for the majority.
Or actually perhaps the other way round....

Fact is, you're right on all you said, and from my own experience and observations, there is a bit more to it too.
There are a hell of a lot decent single men and women out there, involved in the scene, and it's not just about a quick shag on a Saturday night as and when you feel like either.

That said, it's also about choice and a lot of the time, some single men are often never given that chance.

Hopefully, what we've done here and tried to do, will help change this......
Why?
Because this site is a swinging site. For swingers, who can meet and make friends.
Some sites, let's be brutally honest about it - the swinging ethos and essence, is dead. More like f*ck sites now.
Is that swinging?

You decide......

F

forest_pete

Genuinely, in fact both of us can - yes we are a REAL couple as you and most others know.
Sadly and I am going to make a blanket statement here, single men do get a tough time.

Not here pre se, but overall. Sadly, again, that is down to small minded individuals - who have affected it for the majority.

Fact is, you're right on all you said, and from my own experience and observations, there is a bit more to it too.
There are a hell of a lot decent single men and women out there, involved in the scene, and it's not just about a quick shag on a Saturday night as and when you feel like either.

That said, it's also about choice and a lot of the time, some single men are often never given that chance.

Why?
Because this site is a swinging site. For swingers, who can meet and make friends.
Some sites, let's be brutally honest about it - the swinging ethos and essence, is dead. More like f*ck sites now.
Is that swinging?

You decide......
That is why I dont meet unless I feel a spark. If I want a one night stand I will go out to the local city. I ain't trying to say poor me. What I was trying to say was people should take time to chat to fellow members even just to have a laugh in the forums

Reactions: Admin

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Oh I know exactly where you're coming from.
We as a couple, believe in a rapport. We have too much respect in each other, and who we're speaking with, to not have a rapport - if anything were to develop.

We really do believe in having a rapport, along with the chemistry/attraction.

A forums, is a great way to get to know people and get chatting with people.
Have a laugh, have some fun, have that banter...

Because who knows what that may lead to?

F

forest_pete

Oh I know exactly where you're coming from.
We as a couple, believe in a rapport. We have too much respect in each other, and who we're speaking with, to not have a rapport - if anything were to develop.

We really do believe in having a rapport, along with the chemistry/attraction.

A forums, is a great way to get to know people and get chatting with people.
Have a laugh, have some fun, have that banter...

Because who knows what that may lead to?
A friendly site hopefully

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Definitely, our total aim, is for a FRIENDLY, relaxed and easy environment.
Where people of all sexualities, all sexual persuasions, all tastes, can meet up, talk, be friendly and without any of the bullshit or hassle that comes along with other sites.

we want, and encourage people here to engage with each other on forums, make this a totally different site to the rest and not just because it's been built it to modern standards, but different because we are a place to be - with friendly, happy and chilled out members, who will if they choose to - make friends and have encounters, or not.

With like-minded people, who we can all feel comfortable with, and talking about anything and everything, and having a laugh too!
Without the fear of being judged, blown away by a flame or troll... or shot down as a result.

That's not us, not what we want and our ethos is totally away from any of that.
We're still young, still new, but by god we've got already got, better feelings of comfort and atmosphere than some of the other sites, who have been established for 4-5 years!!

That's very special and exactly what we've been trying to achieve.
A friendly, welcoming and fun community.

22 March 2015
City
Tenby
Well @Admin you have certainly designed a site that is friendly and as you are aware I am a big fan and try to get to know people and get involved on the forums, as Im a peoples person anyway, but there are mindless people out there that take that as an excuse to get in your knickers if you are friendly,perhaps sometimes I think I should change who I am and not be so chatty but thats just me,I am a bit of a snob and do have high standards when meeting people and I do expect them to show respect at all times,I would never join a site where you are shown no respect and a site that is just a meet and f... site..Im sorry but Im worth more than that and Im not interested in mindless and ignorant people..That is my pet hate tbh manners cost nothing and that is something Ive been brought up with and I believe it has made me a good person for it. This place is everything that I expect in a swinging site and I believe it will only get better as long as you keep the trash out.........

P

PRG978

I hope you think I have manners @Shiraz I know we have chatted before, and my "fetish" usually overtakes my mind lol

Reactions: Lace
A

Abibi69xxx

We're a couple looking for a female to join us for a threesome.
I don't know where to start. Registered on a few sites but u need to pay just to chat with someone!
Any advice for some newbies to this x
Thanks

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Registered on a few sites but u need to pay just to chat with someone!
Well not here you don't ;) (y)
Best foot forward really will be to start visiting profiles, start engaging with people, add some photos - then you can view the gallery and like/leave comments on photos, and add some information on your profile.
Added to that add an avatar - because right now, all you are to people is a blank profile/account.. I mean that in the nicest possible way.

People won't talk to an empty account as you could literally be anyone doing anything.
Hope this helps. ;) x

Reactions: Therapon
M

meet_the_fockers

Chat, mingle have a laugh, above all don't take it seriously!!!. Flirt enjoy yourself.. Everyone's freindly here. Don't force it, it will come, just relax. Get yourselves out there! Natter! There are believe it or not plenty of supposed! Unicorns out there. Good luck enjoy... Go with the flow!

Z

zebo

We're a couple looking for a female to join us for a threesome.
I don't know where to start. Thanks
You have started already by joining this site, we too are looking for a lady to join us, but for now we are just doing as @Admin has suggested you do, we are visiting profiles and getting to know people in here. For us its not just about the sex, its about striking up a relationship with people, becoming friends and getting to know them, if a meet happens great, if it doesn't, we have still become friends with a great bunch of people.

Reactions: Looby&Lew and Admin
R

riccarda

i always recommend going to events clubs, munches etc the fet scene is a lot more open these days and its funny how i could happily ask a lady if i could worship Her feet on a fet night but on the swinging scene well all tongue tied. While the Fet scene is my bag shall i say i love the swinging scene the laugh the social and how ever odd it might sound i love cuddling holding someone and being held, its like redbull it gives me wings lol

N

NigelandJulie

We have been members at VA for 2 years now and try to visit as often as we can, as it's 120 miles away we always go for the weekend, friday nights are couples & single male & single female nights with saturday being couples & single ladies night, all the times we have been there we have never had a single male come up to us while we are in the bar and start chatting to us to get to know us and may be enquire if we are up for single male fun ( Will just add Nigel is 100% straight ) but when we get in the hot tub we are then approached and ask if they can join us, what i,m trying to say is they wont chat to you to find out their chances or even buy the lady a drink first but happy to shag ya then dissapear.

A

Abibi69xxx

Well not here you don't ;) (y)
Best foot forward really will be to start visiting profiles, start engaging with people, add some photos - then you can view the gallery and like/leave comments on photos, and add some information on your profile.
Added to that add an avatar - because right now, all you are to people is a blank profile/account.. I mean that in the nicest possible way.

People won't talk to an empty account as you could literally be anyone doing anything.
Hope this helps. ;) x

D

Deleted member 3289

Not here per se, but overall. Sadly, again, that is down to small minded individuals - who have affected it for the majority.

Why?
Is that swinging?

You decide......

Thanks @Admin for pointing me to this forum that gives a balanced introduction with great contributions from @Lace , @forest_pete and of course the wit that I am discovering is @meet_the_fockers! I can see you've created something noble here for the swinging community. A site that embraces newbies and presents a face of swinging that's genuinely like those 80's cream cake adds -naughty but nice! I'm lapping it all up!