Members existing and new

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
I have to agree with you on this. I do see lots of people online but it seems to be the regular few that chat. I do play the change a letter or word games in the anticipation that more join in.
I think with the socials not happening people maybe haven't the interest that they once had. I do hope I'm wrong. Then again being new to the site I didn't expect to have as much fun as I am having. This is thanks to the fabulous people that have made me feel very welcome. After trying another certain site I began to think it was maybe the way. I'm not the best at starting up a chat with someone after my confidence was hit for 6 on that site.
Hopefully it will pick up i do hope so and personally tend to preserve.
It is without a doubt the best swinging site there is ,yes at the moment things are a bit difficult and you joined at a time when socials aren’t really possible,but they will happen again...
I’ve been here long enough now and experienced the ups and downs of this lifestyle and using the site .. on more than one occasion things happen that make me have second thoughts about being here but the support of some members is always enough to make me decide why cut off my nose to spite my face .. and I regroup and come back this site is the best thing that’s happened to me and it’s been a huge part of everyday life for me , yes I’d like to see more get involved but many do sit in the shadows just watching from what I can see ... we just have to try to coax them to come out ..

Skippy01

MOTM

Skippy01

Quiz Queen 2020
18 September 2020
I'm a newbie on here,but have been on another site.A couple of people on here know my views on that forum.It's used for competition rather than conversation.I like the initial feel on here.It's friendly and inviting.I'm just reading through all the threads so I can get a jist of how people interract with each other, so I don't make a knob of myself.

19 March 2015
I'm a newbie on here,but have been on another site.A couple of people on here know my views on that forum.It's used for competition rather than conversation.I like the initial feel on here.It's friendly and inviting.I'm just reading through all the threads so I can get a jist of how people interract with each other, so I don't make a knob of myself.
Just be yourself. Am sure you won’t make a knob of yourself ? x

D

Deleted member 19022

Plenty of us on here have beaten you to that title??

D

Deleted member 19022

It is without a doubt the best swinging site there is ,yes at the moment things are a bit difficult and you joined at a time when socials aren’t really possible,but they will happen again...
I’ve been here long enough now and experienced the ups and downs of this lifestyle and using the site .. on more than one occasion things happen that make me have second thoughts about being here but the support of some members is always enough to make me decide why cut off my nose to spite my face .. and I regroup and come back this site is the best thing that’s happened to me and it’s been a huge part of everyday life for me , yes I’d like to see more get involved but many do sit in the shadows just watching from what I can see ... we just have to try to coax them to come out ..
I'm all for coaxing ??

Skippy01

MOTM

Skippy01

Quiz Queen 2020
18 September 2020
I'm pretty much a knob in general, so being myself will prove that ?
Tbh I'm still trying to work out how to do the gifs,how to get the moving emojis and where the sexy gifs are coming from.I don't want to join in unless I can be part of the fun group ,with their hitech stuff ?

19 March 2015
I'm pretty much a knob in general, so being myself will prove that ?
Tbh I'm still trying to work out how to do the gifs,how to get the moving emojis and where the sexy gifs are coming from.I don't want to join in unless I can be part of the fun group ,with their hitech stuff ?
You can use emojis from your phones keyboard which will translate but also this too. The little smiley face in the image below, will bring them all up for you. ?

scroll down for the GIFs etc x
EBC2C2F5-BB06-446F-9D20-E54B8D593CDC.jpeg

Reactions: Therapon and Pearls
Skippy01

MOTM

Skippy01

Quiz Queen 2020
18 September 2020
You can use emojis from your phones keyboard which will translate but also this too. The little smiley face in the image below, will bring them all up for you. ?

View attachment 74635

View attachment 74635
Oh lovely cheers! ? I didn't want to go pressing random buttons just incase ? x

D

Deleted member 19022

It can also be that many do make comments try to join in only to be ignored maybe not on purpose as sometimes I find it hard to keep up with new posts. This would make them think that's this site is the same as some of the other sites that are knocking about.

D

Deleted member 19022

Just friendly banter ??
All joking aside, its alright telling us to try to make new members welcome, maybe some of the new members need to make themselves more approachable. With the exception of a few ladies and gents on here I'm in my opinion ignored by quite a few new members. I welcome them I'm ignored, I send a comment or reaction I'm ignored. I'm not naive enough to think i have a given right to receive a response but good manners go a long way. I accept that I am most probably older than most here which will put younger members off. But they only have to say that. I can handle rejection without the need to get nasty lol. (Plenty of experience ?) If new members follow the advice given to me and join in the forums then really everyone should get on perfectly well, which does help the shy ones overcome their shyness

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
All joking aside, its alright telling us to try to make new members welcome, maybe some of the new members need to make themselves more approachable. With the exception of a few ladies and gents on here I'm in my opinion ignored by quite a few new members. I welcome them I'm ignored, I send a comment or reaction I'm ignored. I'm not naive enough to think i have a given right to receive a response but good manners go a long way. I accept that I am most probably older than most here which will put younger members off. But they only have to say that. I can handle rejection without the need to get nasty lol. (Plenty of experience ?) If new members follow the advice given to me and join in the forums then really everyone should get on perfectly well, which does help the shy ones overcome their shyness
I see things from both sides of the coin, so the statement of when you welcome newbies and get ignored.
Someone joins a site like this, a lady for example and as soon as she walks through the door she is sent an email, then a link from a member of staff whilst trying to figure out these two simple things and work out why she has a number popping up in red which is the alerts. Now before she’s started to even think about adding an avatar, checking the link and welcome email, she is welcomed by others, messages start flying in and before you know it she’s missed a welcome that you may have done?
It’s a big step to make the decision to join in a site like this and very daunting for some and with so much going on in a short period of time then things will get over looked and some can go into panic mode.
There is also another flip of some people are just plain rude but I don’t see that very often from genuine accounts.
Then you have the comfy ness of regular members being in their own comfy shell here and don’t like outsiders coming in causing a rattle and you get that on all sites.
it’s a fickle thing and something that will always be the same where ever you go.
Patience and understanding is key and if you are one to message a newbie after them just joining asking the dreaded “fancy chatting” and “hi” then think, is that what I want to hear after receiving hundreds of the same thing else where.
Just my views.

D

Deleted member 11852

We usually just welcome them and leave them to figure things out.. I do get quite a few asking for help with the site and some advice on getting started.. I tell everybody pretty much the same thing.. Take everything at your own pace.. Some new members thank you and chat with you some just register then spend 5 minutes on here not to be seen again.. I think it's just the way things are at the moment.. W.. ??

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
We usually just welcome them and leave them to figure things out.. I do get quite a few asking for help with the site and some advice on getting started.. I tell everybody pretty much the same thing.. Take everything at your own pace.. Some new members thank you and chat with you some just register then spend 5 minutes on here not to be seen again.. I think it's just the way things are at the moment.. W.. ??
This is it, if they are genuine and are really interested in swinging then they’ll be active and the welcomes will be acknowledged even if it takes a little while. It’s just working things out like everything in life. This is all new to some even if you are on other sites it’s still mental trying to figure out a new site ??

D

Deleted member 11852

The thing is this site is not a meat market like some of the other sites.. People join thinking they will still get meets here but when they realise its not happening they go but having said that there's quite a few new members on here that are genuine and see the world is an a mess at the moment so are not expecting meets.. We will just keep welcoming everyone and people will keep coming and going then eventually you will end up with people who are prepared to wait till the pandemic is over then hopefully they will lots of naughty fun and socials with the genuine people that are left.. I hope that doesn't sound too brutal but this is the reality of the situation we're in at the moment.. W.. :tiphat:

17 September 2020
Me being brand new to this site aswell as using a different site before, this is my take on it.

The welcome I had on this site I liked because I had fit women/couples saying hello to me, also all the lads on here being friendly what's not to love ?. I think that when people join not everyone likes people messaging them straight away, I liked it but maybe some don't :lol:.

Messaging wise and actually looking to meet up I haven't even looked into and doubt I will because my attitude is if something will happen it will happen so I can't really comment on that - I don't even know how to search for people nearby ?.

The forums are not that lively but I find them enough to keep me interested throughout the day and I haven't met one asshole on here yet (bar skippy ;) JOKES :love:).I joined in straight away because that's why I'm here but there is probably alot of lurkers who aren't comfortable getting involved yet or maybe at all. I dont think the amount of interaction on the site is an issue for me at all it's perfect for me.

Lastly on some of the new joiners, I looked the other day and theres some people joining at like 4 in the morning and first post saying "looking to meet", I'm sorry buy they are just looking to get their end away there and then and I highly doubt they will ever come back again ?.