Members existing and new

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
W

MOTM

24 October 2018
It is really hard when you are new and unsure what to do. W likes to welcome new members and if they need any help they always seem to message him, and he does his best to put them at ease.
But some newbies are just downright ignorant and after one thing, and it shows in their messages. These get deleted and that member ignored.
Personally I think it’s nice to receive a welcome message and if things progress from there fine. But it’s nice as well to get a message back saying thanks for the welcome. xxx M

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
You are always pulling yourself down....stop it xxx
It’s not a case of me pulling myself down ... it’s a bit of my experience here , we all know everyone won’t like us that’s a given ..
Since starting this people tell me you have to stand out in a crowd , even at clubs you have to be forward or get left on the shelf , it’s difficult to balance what’s to much and what’s to little ...
I know it’s difficult for single ladies they will always be inundated as soon as they arrive, it’s a numbers game , everyone / most will target them and want the elusive unicorn ...
Even after all this time it’s knowing what’s enough,what’s to little .....

10 August 2020
I’ve probably said this before when I originally joined I had no idea if I would be accepted or even liked by anyone enough to want to chat or more with me so I sat back and I’ve said it before this can be very frustrating as a single bloke , you do get ignored by some ,but not by others ...
I used to sit back an wait but I’ve been told by many you have to be forward in this lifestyle, to coin the phrase “get in there !” , because the majority won’t message you first especially as a single bloke we all know what the meat market is like for rude people and fakes it can be sole destroying, this place is so different on that score ...
so the whole issue is if you sit back and don’t message newbies will you be potentially missing out .... most come and go some are here for a fee minutes is that because they have had lots of messages or do they see the fact that I’ve not been inundated no one can use this site ?
It’s a dilemma I know when is if best to message , do you message, how soon do you message .... does the site need a cooling period of day where newbies don’t receive any messages so they have time to acclimatise, will that just drive them away ...
Not sure what the answer to any of it is but do we continue as we do and the genuine ones who want to be here stay and the others just leave as per ...
From my point of view do I go back to sitting back hoping someone will contact me ? 99.9% of the time doesn’t happen.... is there an actual answer to this ? ....
Well said, ??????

10 August 2020
Let’s be honest, most swingers sites, such as this are aimed at couples. That’s what swinging was always about, and us single people, yes, both sexes, hope to be accepted, which, fortunately, on this lovely sites, you are.
For most, it’s all about chat, and making new friends, and you occasionally meet in person, which is great, but I feel it’s important to accept that as a single person, you will not be everyone’s cup of tea, and for me, that’s fine.

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
It’s not a case of me pulling myself down ... it’s a bit of my experience here , we all know everyone won’t like us that’s a given ..
Since starting this people tell me you have to stand out in a crowd , even at clubs you have to be forward or get left on the shelf , it’s difficult to balance what’s to much and what’s to little ...
I know it’s difficult for single ladies they will always be inundated as soon as they arrive, it’s a numbers game , everyone / most will target them and want the elusive unicorn ...
Even after all this time it’s knowing what’s enough,what’s to little .....
I remember the day when you greeted us with your presence, all shy and quiet. All innocent. What happened? :eek: :rofl:

17 September 2020
I’ve probably said this before when I originally joined I had no idea if I would be accepted or even liked by anyone enough to want to chat or more with me so I sat back and I’ve said it before this can be very frustrating as a single bloke , you do get ignored by some ,but not by others ...
I used to sit back an wait but I’ve been told by many you have to be forward in this lifestyle, to coin the phrase “get in there !” , because the majority won’t message you first especially as a single bloke we all know what the meat market is like for rude people and fakes it can be sole destroying, this place is so different on that score ...
so the whole issue is if you sit back and don’t message newbies will you be potentially missing out .... most come and go some are here for a fee minutes is that because they have had lots of messages or do they see the fact that I’ve not been inundated no one can use this site ?
It’s a dilemma I know when is if best to message , do you message, how soon do you message .... does the site need a cooling period of day where newbies don’t receive any messages so they have time to acclimatise, will that just drive them away ...
Not sure what the answer to any of it is but do we continue as we do and the genuine ones who want to be here stay and the others just leave as per ...
From my point of view do I go back to sitting back hoping someone will contact me ? 99.9% of the time doesn’t happen.... is there an actual answer to this ? ....

In my opinion mate if they ignore/not interested in you they're loss and no need to worry about it. If it's meant to happen it will ?.

I'm feeling very philosophical today :sneaky:

17 September 2020
I know I’m guilty of messaging or profile posting quickly but of those messages of the last 20 messages I’ve sent I’ve received 9 replies some of those from established members who always message and reply , we all know that this lifestyle can bring the worse out in people thats mainly because I guess we are all chasing similar , everyone to a degree in this lifestyle is selfish we are here for our own ends, be that not replying to polite hellos , ignoring messages and blocking those who they see as competition...

You didn't send me a hello message is there a problem ☹☹☹☹☹??

25 July 2016
Reading through @MP386 post (not the one above lol ) got me thinking on some "dating" type sites its free to join but then the bots take over and inandate you with messages from fake lady profiles who's sole intention is to make you cough up to read,send messages and maybe the newbies think its the same on here and thats why they dont reply and bugger off. ?‍♂️