Members existing and new

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 19022

The thing is this site is not a meat market like some of the other sites.. People join thinking they will still get meets here but when they realise its not happening they go but having said that there's quite a few new members on here that are genuine and see the world is an a mess at the moment so are not expecting meets.. We will just keep welcoming everyone and people will keep coming and going then eventually you will end up with people who are prepared to wait till the pandemic is over then hopefully they will lots of naughty fun and socials with the genuine people that are left.. I hope that doesn't sound too brutal but this is the reality of the situation we're in at the moment.. W.. :tiphat:
When I joined this site I had no expectations. I wasn't thinking there would be instant meets or anything else. It was the regular few on here that made me give it a try and stay.

D

Deleted member 19022

Me being brand new to this site aswell as using a different site before, this is my take on it.

The welcome I had on this site I liked because I had fit women/couples saying hello to me, also all the lads on here being friendly what's not to love ?. I think that when people join not everyone likes people messaging them straight away, I liked it but maybe some don't :lol:.

Messaging wise and actually looking to meet up I haven't even looked into and doubt I will because my attitude is if something will happen it will happen so I can't really comment on that - I don't even know how to search for people nearby ?.

The forums are not that lively but I find them enough to keep me interested throughout the day and I haven't met one asshole on here yet (bar skippy ;) JOKES :love:).I joined in straight away because that's why I'm here but there is probably alot of lurkers who aren't comfortable getting involved yet or maybe at all. I dont think the amount of interaction on the site is an issue for me at all it's perfect for me.

Lastly on some of the new joiners, I looked the other day and theres some people joining at like 4 in the morning and first post saying "looking to meet", I'm sorry buy they are just looking to get their end away there and then and I highly doubt they will ever come back again ?.
I've only ever messaged 3 people on this site. One i have banter with, he will know who I'm on about. One because they liked and commented on a photo and the other to apologise as they made a comment about me being rude. I do not message new member straight away. I welcome them and like their posting if I find them funny or interesting.

D

Deleted member 11852

When I joined this site I had no expectations. I wasn't thinking there would be instant meets or anything else. It was the regular few on here that made me give it a try and stay.
Look how many have joined since you have been on here.. The amount that register but actually post nothing and only spend a couple of minutes on the site.. All you can do is welcome them then let them decide for themselves.. I know from the messages we get there are people from other sites who join and expect meets with these 1 line messages they send.. You will always get that with this lifestyle and the virus is making it worse.. I'm sure it will get better in time.. W.. ??

19 March 2015
Look how many have joined since you have been on here.. The amount that register but actually post nothing and only spend a couple of minutes on the site.. All you can do is welcome them then let them decide for themselves.. I know from the messages we get there are people from other sites who join and expect meets with these 1 line messages they send.. You will always get that with this lifestyle and the virus is making it worse.. I'm sure it will get better in time.. W.. ??
This is a position we‘re all in too atm; the virus has changed ALL of our lives... let alone this as a lifestyle choice. That said, the juxtaposition of that is more are WFH, more are online, so you’d think that would create a swell too. Pun perhaps intended. ?

17 September 2020
I've only ever messaged 3 people on this site. One i have banter with, he will know who I'm on about. One because they liked and commented on a photo and the other to apologise as they made a comment about me being rude. I do not message new member straight away. I welcome them and like their posting if I find them funny or interesting.
That's the way to do it let them come to you kevlar ?

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Me being brand new to this site aswell as using a different site before, this is my take on it.

The welcome I had on this site I liked because I had fit women/couples saying hello to me, also all the lads on here being friendly what's not to love ?. I think that when people join not everyone likes people messaging them straight away, I liked it but maybe some don't :lol:.

Messaging wise and actually looking to meet up I haven't even looked into and doubt I will because my attitude is if something will happen it will happen so I can't really comment on that - I don't even know how to search for people nearby ?.

The forums are not that lively but I find them enough to keep me interested throughout the day and I haven't met one asshole on here yet (bar skippy ;) JOKES :love:).I joined in straight away because that's why I'm here but there is probably alot of lurkers who aren't comfortable getting involved yet or maybe at all. I dont think the amount of interaction on the site is an issue for me at all it's perfect for me.

Lastly on some of the new joiners, I looked the other day and theres some people joining at like 4 in the morning and first post saying "looking to meet", I'm sorry buy they are just looking to get their end away there and then and I highly doubt they will ever come back again ?.
What are you doing hanging around here at 4 in the morning? Hmmmm :whistle:

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
I’ve probably said this before when I originally joined I had no idea if I would be accepted or even liked by anyone enough to want to chat or more with me so I sat back and I’ve said it before this can be very frustrating as a single bloke , you do get ignored by some ,but not by others ...
I used to sit back an wait but I’ve been told by many you have to be forward in this lifestyle, to coin the phrase “get in there !” , because the majority won’t message you first especially as a single bloke we all know what the meat market is like for rude people and fakes it can be sole destroying, this place is so different on that score ...
so the whole issue is if you sit back and don’t message newbies will you be potentially missing out .... most come and go some are here for a fee minutes is that because they have had lots of messages or do they see the fact that I’ve not been inundated no one can use this site ?
It’s a dilemma I know when is if best to message , do you message, how soon do you message .... does the site need a cooling period of day where newbies don’t receive any messages so they have time to acclimatise, will that just drive them away ...
Not sure what the answer to any of it is but do we continue as we do and the genuine ones who want to be here stay and the others just leave as per ...
From my point of view do I go back to sitting back hoping someone will contact me ? 99.9% of the time doesn’t happen.... is there an actual answer to this ? ....

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
I’ve probably said this before when I originally joined I had no idea if I would be accepted or even liked by anyone enough to want to chat or more with me so I sat back and I’ve said it before this can be very frustrating as a single bloke , you do get ignored by some ,but not by others ...
I used to sit back an wait but I’ve been told by many you have to be forward in this lifestyle, to coin the phrase “get in there !” , because the majority won’t message you first especially as a single bloke we all know what the meat market is like for rude people and fakes it can be sole destroying, this place is so different on that score ...
so the whole issue is if you sit back and don’t message newbies will you be potentially missing out .... most come and go some are here for a fee minutes is that because they have had lots of messages or do they see the fact that I’ve not been inundated no one can use this site ?
It’s a dilemma I know when is if best to message , do you message, how soon do you message .... does the site need a cooling period of day where newbies don’t receive any messages so they have time to acclimatise, will that just drive them away ...
Not sure what the answer to any of it is but do we continue as we do and the genuine ones who want to be here stay and the others just leave as per ...
From my point of view do I go back to sitting back hoping someone will contact me ? 99.9% of the time doesn’t happen.... is there an actual answer to this ? ....
I know I’m guilty of messaging or profile posting quickly but of those messages of the last 20 messages I’ve sent I’ve received 9 replies some of those from established members who always message and reply , we all know that this lifestyle can bring the worse out in people thats mainly because I guess we are all chasing similar , everyone to a degree in this lifestyle is selfish we are here for our own ends, be that not replying to polite hellos , ignoring messages and blocking those who they see as competition...

D

Deleted member 19022

Whats there not to like about you ??

• Haha
Reactions: Pearls and MP386