• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you

Members existing and new

D

Deleted member 11852

It is really hard when you are new and unsure what to do. W likes to welcome new members and if they need any help they always seem to message him, and he does his best to put them at ease.
But some newbies are just downright ignorant and after one thing, and it shows in their messages. These get deleted and that member ignored.
Personally I think it’s nice to receive a welcome message and if things progress from there fine. But it’s nice as well to get a message back saying thanks for the welcome. xxx M

MOTM

9 November 2015
You are always pulling yourself down....stop it xxx
It’s not a case of me pulling myself down ... it’s a bit of my experience here , we all know everyone won’t like us that’s a given ..
Since starting this people tell me you have to stand out in a crowd , even at clubs you have to be forward or get left on the shelf , it’s difficult to balance what’s to much and what’s to little ...
I know it’s difficult for single ladies they will always be inundated as soon as they arrive, it’s a numbers game , everyone / most will target them and want the elusive unicorn ...
Even after all this time it’s knowing what’s enough,what’s to little .....

10 August 2020
Well said, ??????

10 August 2020
Let’s be honest, most swingers sites, such as this are aimed at couples. That’s what swinging was always about, and us single people, yes, both sexes, hope to be accepted, which, fortunately, on this lovely sites, you are.
For most, it’s all about chat, and making new friends, and you occasionally meet in person, which is great, but I feel it’s important to accept that as a single person, you will not be everyone’s cup of tea, and for me, that’s fine.

MOTM

18 July 2015
I remember the day when you greeted us with your presence, all shy and quiet. All innocent. What happened?

17 September 2020

In my opinion mate if they ignore/not interested in you they're loss and no need to worry about it. If it's meant to happen it will ?.

I'm feeling very philosophical today

17 September 2020

You didn't send me a hello message is there a problem ☹☹☹☹☹??

25 July 2016
Reading through @MP386 post (not the one above lol ) got me thinking on some "dating" type sites its free to join but then the bots take over and inandate you with messages from fake lady profiles who's sole intention is to make you cough up to read,send messages and maybe the newbies think its the same on here and thats why they dont reply and bugger off. ?‍

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…