Pic Collectors.....

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Should new members be able to view the gallery instantly& without info or images on their accounts?

• Yes am happy for new members to join, view all my images without having any info or images

Votes: 29 19.0%
  • No, I would prefer the gallery restricted unless the new members contribute their own pics etc

Votes: 121 79.1%
  • What?? I am unsure.. (please explain)

Votes: 3 2.0%

• Total voters
M

meet_the_fockers

As regards some comments about requiring face pics, I have no issues with showing mine. But my job does mean no naked or raunchy stuff on my albums. I'm not shy, I just want to keep my job lol

I have private messaged a few single gents with advice about pictures, profiles etc. Some have never responded or acted on the advice while others have...notably a certain young man in the north east who took the advice to heart almost instantly is fitting in well.

I do feel that its mostly single men that are the biggest culprits of pic collecting. It took a while for people to realise I'm not one of those. I dont know what to suggest to try and alleviate the problem, but certainly the random object avatars and blank profiles need specific attention of some kind...I just dont know what.
You and i work work in very close proximity.. hence i havent added you this is the only reason why xx

Reactions: Admin and amboman

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
Uhmm, these aren't stats, just assumptions. What do twitter determine is a fake? Someone whose profile is totally ficticious or a profile that contains an untruth, e.g their job title, earnings, age, weight, height?

twitter would suggest that the majority of issues are with men
What does that actually mean?

I can provide other published generally available stats that "prove" just the opposite. They say women are more likely to lie on their profiles than men (10% more). Oh and that 44% of Brits and 53% of Americans lie on thier prolfiles.

All stats are totally meaningless unless you know how the figures were arrived at. I'm not saying twitter have it totally wrong but I bet they haven't got it right either. Just my twopence worth

However after saying that I think here on SS we are making a difference, weeding out the obvious fakes and banning those who disregard the rules or are abusive. :)

Reactions: Admin

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
Jesus mouse, what sex sites are you on if you look at people's height and earnings?
Weirdo

Haha none. I was quoting from some stats that show men mainly lie about their job titles and earnings (what a surprise) and women about thier age and weight. A case of don't shoot me I'm only the messenger :p

Reactions: Admin