Piercings/tattoos On Females / Yay Or Nay?

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
C

Curious

I finally got my nipple pierced yesterday (had to move the appointment from Thursday)...

The piercing was done by a very nice young man and his apprentice was there to assist and observe.

It hurt like hell and took longer to go through than I'd hoped it would. But it was a point in time, and was happy to swap it for my new but of art.

All was OK, until a number of seconds (couldn't tell you how long) afterwards, I blacked out. I'm told this happens occasionally if you haven't eaten (I had breakfast and lunch first, but then I also have relatively low blood pressure). So my advice to you is - make sure you eat first, and you trust the people poking a hole in you... Just in case.

The guys piercing me were great, and I'm looking forward to going back and asking them to switch it out for a different designs.

C

Curious

I am glad you are ok. Don't let it put you off for the second. That is why I got them both done. The plan was to get one done and see but it hurt so much I knew I would not go back so I got the other done immediately.
The pain in the second is far worse as your body didn't know what to expect the first time round..
Xx and more xxxx

Thanks @Double-Trouble

I'm fairly sure I'll stick with the one for now, as I think I prefer the asymmetry. And I really didn't want them both out of action for an extended period of time :eek:

B

Bump-n-Grind

Soo you lovely sexy people out there!
I am debating whether to get a nipple pierced and wondered about people's opinions on it..

Any ladies that have had it done I would be keen to know your experiences on it, men too :p and also if it affects the feeling/sensation you get (mine aren't very sensitive at the minute anyway lol)

Also thinking about getting a little tattoo on my ankle for my son .. Hmmm decisions, decisions ....

Xxx

I've got a couple of nice small tattoos, a small symbol on my wrist & cherry blossoms on my foot. Hubby is quite partial to pierced nipples too xx