Piercings/tattoos On Females / Yay Or Nay?

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Hahahha - love our new avatar @zebo !!! And didn't get any notifications on any of this .. How annoying .. Xx
Hmmm *Scratches chin....*
After a certain amount of posts you will only get x amount otherwise imagine logging in and seeing 275 alerts, from one day, 175 just from one thread like.
That said I do need to look into some things and see if I can maximise some of it, but you will also be bombarded :p x

Reactions: Curious_mind
15 December 2015
City
Norwich
Soo you lovely sexy people out there!
I am debating whether to get a nipple pierced and wondered about people's opinions on it..

Any ladies that have had it done I would be keen to know your experiences on it, men too :p and also if it affects the feeling/sensation you get (mine aren't very sensitive at the minute anyway lol)

Also thinking about getting a little tattoo on my ankle for my son .. Hmmm decisions, decisions ....

Xxx
Hi I have my right nipple pierced but had it done cause it was inverted. It was always sensitive when sucked out but now it's pieced it's always sensitive. It was such an erotic pain when I had it done. Thinking of having other one done now ☺️

J

Jpp

Not to say women like yourself without any arnt just as hot..love the nipple piercings by the way x