Piercings/tattoos On Females / Yay Or Nay?

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 2610

Tattoos on a lady are such a turn on..love finding them. I've a few and the back took a year to do...pain of course but the end result is worth it. Looking to get next one or two started in the New Year Xx

C

Curious_mind

Tattoos on a lady are such a turn on..love finding them. I've a few and the back took a year to do...pain of course but the end result is worth it. Looking to get next one or two started in the New Year Xx
Do all your tattoos have meanings? Or do you get them just because you like them/because they're artistic? Xx

Reactions: Admin
C

Curious

I have a couple of tattoos on my back, (one being my avatar), that I quite enjoyed getting.

If you're not keen on pain though, then take a couple of paracetamol first. Your ankle will be a sensitive place to get one done.

I've decided to take the plunge and have one of my nipples pierced later this week, and assuming I don't wimp out - I can let you know how it goes :D

C

Curious_mind

I have a couple of tattoos on my back, (one being my avatar), that I quite enjoyed getting.

If you're not keen on pain though, then take a couple of paracetamol first. Your ankle will be a sensitive place to get one done.

I've decided to take the plunge and have one of my nipples pierced later this week, and assuming I don't wimp out - I can let you know how it goes :D
Yes please :) I saw a guy getting a nipple piercing before ... He seemed to almost pass out though lol.. Xx

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Yes please :) I saw a guy getting a nipple piercing before ... He seemed to almost pass out though lol.. Xx
If you want, (as someone with the longest experience of having a nipple piercing here) - send me a private message, with a photo of your nipples, and I will let you know if they're suitable for piercing. :whistle::whistle:
:D :eek: xx

@Curious - I like that :) I love find tattoos on people and then hearing the stories behind them xx
I'm with you on that one, history of tattoos is interesting, as someone who has one or two, each one has a story behind it really. For me anyway. :)

Reactions: Curious_mind
C

Curious_mind

If you want, (as someone with the longest experience of having a nipple piercing here) - send me a private message, with a photo of your nipples, and I will let you know if they're suitable for piercing. :whistle::whistle:
:D :eek: xx

I'm with you on that one, history of tattoos is interesting, as someone who has one or two, each one has a story behind it really. For me anyway. :)
I'll trade you my pics, for pics of your tattoos with the stories behind them ... One time offer , you must send yours first though :p xx