Piercings/tattoos On Females / Yay Or Nay?

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
C

Curious_mind

Dont take the piss
Dont take the piss

Not bothered by piercings...but subtle tattoos on a well turned ankle....oh god it makes me weak at the knees. Especially if there's good shoes too.
Oh dear...I'm having a trouser crisis just thinking about it. Gotta go!
Haha - was thinking about the ankle ... But we will see ... X

C

Curious_mind

Jesus bloody Christ people .. You're all filthy as fuck ... Hahaha - thanks for the read though - that was fun :)
Got my tattoo sketched up rough to think about for a bit longer - and I'm thinking I'll start with one nipple and then decide on the other after !!
:xmas:
Now it is time to dye my hair ... Busy evening ... Xx

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Jesus bloody Christ people .. You're all filthy as fuck ... Hahaha - thanks for the read though - that was fun :)
Got my tattoo sketched up rough to think about for a bit longer - and I'm thinking I'll start with one nipple and then decide on the other after !!
:xmas:
Now it is time to dye my hair ... Busy evening ... Xx
Gets a bit heated in here aye.. Phew..
;) x

M

meet_the_fockers

Love tattoos and some peircings..
i have a lot.. of tats.. a few peircings..
i have belly pierced, ears obviously used to have a madona mr F loved it.. nose peircing that bloody hurt.. clit hood piercing and tongue..
My tattoo collection is ongoing..
Mr F has a sleeve ongoing.. and a tongue peircing...
i cringe at the thought of knob piercings.. and those stretch thingies people have in their ears ..
i think some rock the look and some definately dont!! X :D

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
I only recently found out what an ace of spades tattoo meant on a women.
I have led a very sheltered life.....psml
ha! :D Ahh I wouldn't say sheltered life.. It's surprising how many people don't know what it means.
Bet loads have Googled it from here mate and I bet you are FAR from alone on that one, I doubt many will admit it, but there was probably a few who Googled it. ;) (y)

Reactions: LeeWidnes